Mammab's Bag Corrupted Me!!!

1. Mammab posted a pic of her GORGEOUS new chocolate shopper tote the other day (here is the link if you missed it: http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/so-i-thought-id-share-my-new-love-13030.html) and it inspired me to call Chloe to see if they would let me exchange my pocket. I sent the pocket back today, and hopefully by the end of next week I will have a new choco shopper! :nuts:

2. Wow!! That is sooooo awesome!!

You are so lucky that they let you exchange! How long did you have the pocket? That choco shopper is my dream bag. I want one too! Please post lots of pics!

3. Yay, ET!!! I know what u mean about mammab's post! Her pics were sooo well yeah, inspirational! lol! Can't wait for u to get your bag:smile:)

4. awww congratz!!!

5. Varsha, I did not have it very long...maybe a couple of weeks? The mousse is my dream bag, but they did not have anything in mousse. Choco will be great for fall, though. I can use it for school.

6. Where's the jumping up and down icon?? Hurray!! What a perfect solution. I agree mammab's bag is inspiring and this is a wonderful end to your blanc era.... can't wait to see pics!!!

7. Great! Mousse would be nice too, but I think you did great with the chocolate. I just saw a paddy satchel in chocolate the other day and the coloor is soooo rich and gently distressed and absolutely beautiful. I love really big bags. I think Mammab will have a bunch of clones this season!!

8. Maybe I can get a mousse when next season's colors come in and people want to change out...I don't mind a pre-broken in model! Or I may order one from LVR once my finances recover from five bags and tax season! :worried:

9. Wow! I am a bit suprised given other "customer service" reports... What great fun! Love that new bag anticipation. Looking forward to more pics!

10. ET -- I think you made an excellent decision! It will be perfect for school (books, pens, etc.) I love it, I feel like I can really use this bag w/o worrying about messing it up (Blanc, for example).

Here are some more pictures of mine to get your juices flowing :biggrin:

11. mammab those extras pics are so wonderfully wicked!! Thanks!!

12. Ugh, I feel so taunted, LOL! :biggrin: That is one hot bag for a hot mammab, LOL!! If I had an extra $1910 lying around the house :lol: LMAO:lol: at that probability), I know what to buy...:love:

13. Thanks Mammab! Under any other circumstances, those pics would be cruel! LOL!:lol: I haven't seen it before in the "slouchy" positions...it looks nice! But that pic on the back of the chair just GOT me! How deep is the bag (front to back)? Is it a dark chocolate, or more of a milk chocolate color? I have something to look forward to next week!

14. Whoa! FABULOUS!!! Thanks Mammab! You're such an enabler, lol! I've got to stop coming here;) ET, I'm so waiting for yours to arrive!

15. ETenebris, congrats!!! I can't wait for you to get it either :smile: