Mamma Mia is now Discontinued!

Annie where did you see it b/c the citta prints are pretty much out of the stores right now and the outlets didn't get them and supposedly aren't getting them...so I'm not sure if you'll be able to find it later on :shrugs:

bubblesung - the girl from Pulse must've got the wrong info - it's practically a SIN to discontinue that style! especially after we've discovered we can make the mesh go away! say it ain't sooo...:wtf:

annie b - i like the bella bella too - the bella is just too small for my liking - but you do know they've discontinued that style after Summer 06 - right? So you're lucky to be getting one in Playground - those are the last!

eNVii_tOkii: girl YOU are the whole reason for converting me to a mamma mia! n now its gone...yeah i really hope its a horrible mistake n that lesportsac mass produces it! but for now, it seems like lost hope =( i really wanna get a nice pirata mamma like yours!

Geez, what to believe??? Is it here to stay or is it gone. I remember calling lesportsac for the pirata mamma mia when the stores first recieved them and they told me that they weren't sure they would be getting them at all. Lesportsac never seems to know whats going on. Maybe I should email azalea and ask them if they will be getting in the amore mamma mia.

Geez, what to believe??? Is it here to stay or is it gone. I remember calling lesportsac for the pirata mamma mia when the stores first recieved them and they told me that they weren't sure they would be getting them at all. Lesportsac never seems to know whats going on. Maybe I should email azalea and ask them if they will be getting in the amore mamma mia.

Both NYC LeSportsac stores never got the mamma mia in stock. I had to order my pirata one directly from LeSportsac and pay tax and their exorbitant shipping rates.

In my opinion, the BV is much bigger than the mamma mia. I hope they come out with another similar, if not comparable, bag style.

Annie where did you see it b/c the citta prints are pretty much out of the stores right now and the outlets didn't get them and supposedly aren't getting them...so I'm not sure if you'll be able to find it later on :shrugs:
On Ebay! It was a used one and it had a buy it now price on it as well....and it was gone within hours so its not an option anymore. But now there's one I want thats not a rosa but its what I want. But its a campeggio....which I already have one on preorder from pulse that I've been waivering on....(mainly because I can have a choice with the amore and I don't with a citta or citta rosa!)

bubblesung - the girl from Pulse must've got the wrong info - it's practically a SIN to discontinue that style! especially after we've discovered we can make the mesh go away! say it ain't sooo...:wtf:

annie b - i like the bella bella too - the bella is just too small for my liking - but you do know they've discontinued that style after Summer 06 - right? So you're lucky to be getting one in Playground - those are the last!
Yeah, I felt that way too...but haven't told hubby...he wouldn't think that was lucky! :rolleyes: that's the only reason I bought it instead of a citta that I've been really wanting bad...it was because I love the bella bella and wanted another and knew they weren't making them anymore!! I wasn't that into the playground print but I got even luckier that its a great one! lattes on it! (I love the lattes too) I really really like it because of the colors. I wear those colors in the fall alot so I won't whip it out til then and maybe hubby won't be paying attention! And, of course, less than a week later I want ANOTHER bag, a citta rosa (preferably) but will take a citta....

On Ebay! It was a used one and it had a buy it now price on it as well....and it was gone within hours so its not an option anymore. But now there's one I want thats not a rosa but its what I want. But its a campeggio....which I already have one on preorder from pulse that I've been waivering on....(mainly because I can have a choice with the amore and I don't with a citta or citta rosa!)
If you're interested in the citta campeggio you should find out from Pulse if you can change your pre-order that might make things a little easier on you :shrugs:

Yeah, I've promised to stop but was thinking I might go ahead and buy this one last print I want so badly....and it will send my DH over the edge.:cursing: He doesn't curse though. He looks at me like :sad: and I've let him down. Which I have.