Mama's got a brand new bag..

1. And she's a beaut! For some reason I can get the pic in my avatar, but not into this post... So there she is, in my avatar.

I must say, I got great customer service at the LV inside Holt's Yorkdale. The two asian ladies were so sweet, one helped with all the bags (I checked out the PM and the MM, ultimately got the MM as the PM is so teeny!) while the other cooed at my son and daughter. And it was soo busy in there too!

Anyway - Just wondering if anyone can tell me what to expect in terms of patina on the handles? Right now she's as white and creamy as virgin snow... I am almost afraid to touch it, let alone bring it out into the real world. I really don't want to mess it up - does patina just "happen"? More so with use? I know I have to stay out of the rain...

And can anyone help me get over the fact that this bag cost as much as my wedding gown? I have never spent this much on a bag... I keep chanting "I deserve it..." but some encouragement might be helpful...:shame:

TIA... you 'enablers' you...:graucho:
  2. Of course you deserve it, and it's a gorgeous bag!

I know someone around here had some photoshopped pics of how the azur is gonna look with patina... hopefully they'll post it in here. I think patina will come quicker with use, but you can't not use that bag! It's to beautiful!
  3. Love it...what size did you get??? I love this bag!!! what are the measurements??
  4. Congratulations! I love the saleya MM in Azur! She looks so stunning! And so glad to hear that u enjoyed ur shopping experience, which I think is so important when it boils down to enjoying ur purchase!

Patina happens! And yes, more so with use...some people treat their bags to protect the vachetta and if u r interested, u may want to do a search...
    :roflmfao: LOL...U can continue that chant 'cos it's true! U do deserve her! And remember, she'll last u a long long time if u treat her right...
  5. It's the MM. Measurements? Oh gosh - I'd have to get a tape measure... It's pretty big, dang - I have a great pic of me wearing it but I can't get the darn thing into a post (believe me, I've tried, DH thinks I am craaazy)! The PM is really small, way to small on me anyway, I'm 5'9".
  6. congrats!!! I love that bag... especially in the azur!.. glad to hear you had wonderful help!
  7. You are so worth having that bag! Congrats!!! YAY!!!
  8. Congrats!
  9. Congratulations!
  10. OMG YES you definitely deserve it!:yes:
    Its such a cute bag!
  11. What a beauty! Patina will set in with regular use. Oils from your hand, heat, humidity.....everything affects it. It's a natural aging process IMO.
  12. Beautiful new bag of yours! Of course you deserve it!!!!!

Just think of it this way --- your wedding gown represented a new life; your new Damier Azur Saleya MM represents your happiness of the life you have and will continue to have.
    How's that for rationalization????? Hehehe. You go, girl!!:happydance:
  13. Congrats.
  14. wow. very cool bag. congrats.....
  15. That's hot! I think the Saleya looks better in the Azur than Ebony...