Mamas And Munchkins - 30% Off/One Day Only-Sunday December 9th

<TABLE id=content_LETTER.BLOCK10 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3e506d 2px dashed; BORDER-TOP: #3e506d 2px dashed; MARGIN-TOP: 6px; BORDER-LEFT: #3e506d 2px dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3e506d 2px dashed; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc" borderColor=#3e506d cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffcc border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 24pt; COLOR: #996600; FONT-FAMILY: Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif" vAlign=top styleclass="style_CouponTitle">[FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif][FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Shop Mamas and Munchkins now[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia,Times New Roman,Times,serif]Save 30%[/FONT]
    </TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #3e506d; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" styleclass="style_CouponText">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Save 30% ONE DAY ONLY Sunday December 9, 2007!!! Coupon code: "december9"[/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #3e506d; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" colSpan=2 styleclass="style_CouponExpiration">[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Offer Expires: December 10. 2007 *some product lines excluded [/FONT][/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

To The Nines Maternity link I haven't been shopping for too much maternity
    for the site as I have been focusing on Diaper Bags; yet when I came across these tops I had to order them. When they arrived I was not disappointed! These are a soft velour with a satin belt and a matching head wrap/scarf. The colors are yummy and IMO would be perfect for the holidays. Take 15% off with code babybags. The smaller sizes are great for early pregnancy or post-pregnancy. These are very comfortable and very stylish. (Shhh, don't tell anyone but I'm wearing one right now because it's so comfy). S is approx size 6-8, m approx 10, L approx 12, XL 14.

Dramatic savings on all Lexie Barnes retiring merchandise. Products marked 10-35% off to make room for new Lexie Barnes merchandise, use code "babybags" for an additional 15% off. Treat yourself, you deserve it! Don't miss out. Lexie Barnes Products at

Michelle is the lucky winner of the November drawing for the $25.00 gift certificate. Tell your friends, they only need to subscribe to the mamasandmunchkins newsletter and they will qualify. All active subscribers are eligible every month. No addresses will ever be sold, traded or shared.