Mama Needs a Brand New Bag ...

1. No ... I really need a new Wallet; my Balenciaga Black Compagnon should be set aside to rest, but I'm in a quandry as to whether or not I should replace it with another one (possibly in Rouge?!?!) or get one of the newer styles:
    • First picture is the Compagnon; I know where a Bordeaux one is available, and I've been thinking about it.
    • Second picture is the Money. I haven't actually seen this, but it appears as though it's larger ... which would be great for me as I carry so much "stuff" in my Wallet.
    • Third picture is the Pochette. Can't really tell from the picture what this really looks like; if it's truly a wallet or some version of a "pouch" ... anyone seen this in-the-flesh?
    I definitely want something, but I want to make sure that it's versatile enough for everyday as well as my constant business travel. What do you folks think; any suggestions?
    Compagnon.jpg Money.jpg Pochette.jpg
  2. I am pretty sure I have seen the third thing, and it's a biggish clutch with a flap that folds over the front - the body is kind of accordion-ed. not a wallet.
  3. CeeJay-
    The last one is in fact a clutch.
  4. What are the dimensions of the Money VS the Compagnon?

5. I think LP has that on her website. Link, anyone?
  6. Get a rouge vif compagnon!! I know you loveeeee red! :graucho:
  7. I really like the 1st one
  8. do either of the first two have credit card slots? Methinky me need new wallet too.
  9. cal, the first one definitely has tons of cc slots (i have that one). i would imagine the second one them too. the third one is really a clutch, so it doesn't have any cc slots.
  10. According to The Reference : ) The Compagnon is 4.5"h x 8.5"w, whereas the Money is 4"h x 7.4"w. It does not show the inside, but if it's meant as a wallet, it is bound to have many a CC slot inside, it's slightly smaller. My opinion is that you have a Compagnon, if the smaller size will not bother you, go with the Money, something new and exciting!

I wish you well,

11. Yes, indeed ... the Compagnon has 11 Credit Card slots on one side and two "coin" zippered pockets on the other side (although I find that my coins always seem to fall out!). I like the fact that the entire wallet can be zipped up (although I have a tendency to stuff it so much that I can't zipper it!).
  12. Hmmm ... so the Money would be better if you are carrying a First/Classique. Other than that, I don't need a smaller wallet -- I need a BIGGER wallet!
  13. The Money looks like it would be a fantastic wallet.
  14. I do the same with my wallet, I've busted the zipper on a Prada wallet. I wish Bal would do an agenda like LV:idea:
  15. personally, i like the compagnon because it has a zipper that goes all the way around, which keeps things from falling out.