Mama and Baby Denim Spies!!

1. So, I couldn't decide on whether I wanted the baby or regular sized Spy as my next "Spy" purchase....I seem to use both sizes quite equally, then I saw a cute denim regular Spy on eBay and got a great deal for it! However, Yoox emailed me some new Fendi bags this morning and I saw the Baby Spy in denim for a great price and bought that one too!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I know I shouldn't be so greedy but I just couldn't help myself!! :shame: Can't wait for them to arrive, will post pics soon......

2. Congrats! :yahoo: Can't wait to see pics!

3. You know, I thought I was the only one who felt the same way!

I have the regular, baby, and hobo and love them all for different reasons.

Congrats on your new babies!

Shelley

4. Congrats! My new fixation has been on Spy Bags so I can't wait to see it!

5. That is brilliant, really happy for you, I do love these they go so well with jeans and ideal for summer.
    Congrats on mum and baby spy

6. Thanks girls! I will hopefully get them both by the end of the week..fingers crossed and will post pics asap!:yahoo:

Aren't Spies the BEST!!:love:

7. They definitely are!

Congrats on your new purchases! :p

8. Wow!! Got a denim spy myself yesterday. It's my first spy, actually. I love it!! Kept on taking a peek on it every few hours. I'm just too excited. Planning on my next spy. A leather this time.

9. Can't wait to see Mama & Baby! How cute!

10. awwww congrats :biggrin:

pics plz:biggrin:

11. o0o0o0o0o0 gr8 congrats

12. Wow...congrats!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

13. Baby arrived and she is perfect! Still waiting for Mama to arrive though....but am enjoying Baby till she comes!

Fendistripe.jpg Fendistripe2.jpg
  14. baby denim's so cute!!>_< congrats

15. that baby is lovely, have you seen the new denim spy out on Saks website?