Male Celebrities!Your Favorite Guy Crushes!

Sep 27, 2007
I searched and it seems we do not have a Male Celebrities!Your Favorite Guy Crushes! so I stole the idea from Female Celebrities!Your Favorite Girl Crushes!

This are SOME of the guys that DO IT for ME:

Wentworth Miller (gay or not)
0000034969_20061021043525.jpg

Julian McMahon AKA Dr. Troy
julian-mcmahon-advocate-magazine-08.jpg

Gerard Butler
55780083a12002bta7hv.jpg

Hugh Jackman
hugh_jackman1_300_400.jpg

Matthew McConaughey
matthew-mcconaughey-looking-good.jpg

Christian Bale
image_4934492.jpg

For now is all the hotties I can think of, I'm pretty sure I will think of more:graucho:

Finally!! Someone started a hot guy thread too!!!

Here are some of mine:

*Johnny Depp
*John Krasinski (Jim from The Office)
*John C. McGinley (Dr. Cox from Scrubs)
*Orlando Bloom
tn2_johnny_depp_2.jpg

Jack%20Sparrow%20and%20boat.jpg

jimipod2.jpg
John%20Krasinski-3.jpg

scrubs-actor-voicing-dead-head-fred-20070515054219130.jpg

Johnny Depp (especially as Captain Jack Sparrow)
Robert Redford (he's my oldie)
Pete Wentz (I have no clue where he came from, he is totally not my type, but he's sexy)

When I was about 14, I had quite a crush on Yul Brynner.

(Pause for the chorus of "Who??" to subside, followed by a mass shrug of "must be some old dude").

That was the last one I can remember having. Previously, of course, like 99.9% of other young girls, I had suffered through my share and then some during the Beatlecrush epidemic. The object of my obsession was Paul, though I confess to an occasional bout of being unfaithful to him with John, as well as a most supersecret inkling that if I actually knew any of the Fab Four, it would most likely be John with whom I would most enjoy actual conversation.

And when I was around 11, I had a most interesting dual crush on both Richard Burton AND Elizabeth Taylor!

Here are mine in no particular order except for #1 which is Christian Bale. I've had a crush on him ever since he was in Little Women. And #2 Daniel Craig. Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot!!!

Here's the rest of my list:
Wentworth Miller
Clive Owen
George Clooney
Hugh Grant
Paul Walker.