Malaysian louis vuitton club

Hi, I hope this will help, I bought a preloved chanel from her. then she said will refund cus she claim that the owner did not sent. But she keep on delaying. So i thought to get another preloved bag "givenchy" instead so she can refund me sooner with lower amount. But then the same thing happened. So I threaten her that my husband and I will make police report and gave her deadline to make the refund. i believe she was scared she quickly refunded me. i waited so long. it was horrible.

Hi thanks for the suggestion. I'm so glad you got refunded but I think it's going to be a little harder for me - especially since I had cancelled her commission/order for my illustration in our last conversation. Also since I have yet to send her the final designs I can't really push for police report, and since I'm based in SG that would even be more complicated. I'm just not going to deal with her anymore from now and while she's promised to pay, we're all already familiar by those words (roll eyes). But now I've learnt a hard lesson - should probably do a written contract for future clients, so that it would be easier for legal issues should this happen again.

Reactions: MargaeryTyrell
OMG! I think we should start new thread for banned reseller in Malaysia .

Btw: paperccino I hope u get your payment soon,seeing from follower in IG (the one that she ask u to illustrate , that business hv more followers looks like a good business ) anyway who still hunting for her there is 2differrent mobile number , which I think different no. Then her Blossomauthenticgallery mobile number .

Yes stay away from this type of reseller .
This advice is to save you from buying more paracetamol and anti aging cream as you don't need it NOW. [emoji16][emoji16]

Reactions: paperccino
Hi has anybody bought from dolce e Bella boutique before? not trying to be sharp eyed but the Preloved goodies sold there looks very similar with another shop

Done e Bella is legit. I met her & her team at Italy doing shopping. Sometimes owner will send photos of the items the want to sell to several IG so they have a higher chance for their items to be sold -hence the same photos at several IG

Reactions: Berberboo
Heads up if you're in Penang. Vuitton will be heading there on 8th - 12th September. Entry for the event is by appointment only so please contact Azlina Ahmad (azlina.ahmad on IG. Her contact no. and email is on her profile).
IMG_20160813_131448.png

Reactions: Berberboo
Hi gals, be careful when you want to buy preloved LV frm Mudah.my
I hv been cheated...I paid on Monday and till now she didnt post the item. I am devastated [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]. Her name in mudah in Norr

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using PurseForum mobile app