Makeup cases

1. I've notice so many cute makeup cases in members photo's. I'm wondering where you get such cute bags?

I'm wondering if I need to venture into the city to find sure cute items.

Also do you use it for makeup or to hold small items in your handbags?

2. I use my makeup bag to carry essential lip glosses, pads, oil blotters, mints etc. I got my pink chanel makeup bag on bluefly :smile:

3. I tend to do the same, I have med's, lipgloss and my pens,eye drops in there.

4. I carry tissues, hand sanitizer, cough drops and meds in mine.

5. Heh, I use a cheap bag to put my tissue, lip balm, lip gloss, concealer and eye drops.

6. Seems we all have the same idea and makeup isnt really it :biggrin:

7. I use mine for makeup (lipstick, eye shadow, powder), moisturizer, some meds (others go in the inside pocket of my bag for easier access), tweezers, a tiny little container of dental floss and, *ahem*, sanitary items.
    I don't wear makeup on a daily basis, so I don't need fast or frequent access to it. Mostly it's in there so I don't have to remember to bring it with when I go stay with BF on the weekends.

8. ""Mostly it's in there so I don't have to remember to bring it with when I go stay with BF on the weekends.""
    thats something I never thought of ...

9. Yeah, even though I don't wear makeup often, I do want to wear it sometimes, especially if we go someplace nice for dinner. Since we never plan in advance, I need to have it with me just in case! :smile:

10. perfect

11. I carry a little makeup case to hold all of my "getting ready in a flash" stuff- a tube of lipgloss, a mini mascara & mini perfume sample, eye drops, hand cream, tampons, aspirin, extra hair ties, a nail file, a small thing of dental floss-I'm a walking CVS.

It's nice to have that stuff if I'm going out with coworkers after work.

12. I have the small and large Barcelona pouches that I use to move from one bag to the other. The smaller holds makeup, toiletries, and other personal items; the larger contains pens and paper, extra batteries for my laptop and cell phone, and miscellaneous tech gear.