MAKE ME A SUPER MODEL - Bravo TV

Ohh I love this show! I can't STAND ANTM- it's so obviously catered to Tyra being the *STAR*... she ALWAYS has to insert her comments/opinions/why she is the bestest model in the world. Nicki Taylor and Tyson Beckford were great picks for hosts- Nicki seems so sweet and Tyson is actually involved, helping out here and there (grabbing their coats and whatnot). Plus he is just one hot piece of MAN. WOW. When he demonstrated how to walk on the runway in the early episodes, I was just drooling all over myself. LOL!

I think Perry and Ronnie are my top two males and Jackie and Shannon are my top two females. I like Katie's personality but agree that she isn't really model material compared to the other contestants. Also, Holly and Frankie seem so unprofessional.

I can't wait to see this week's episode with FASHION WEEK!

Ohh I love this show! I can't STAND ANTM- it's so obviously catered to Tyra being the *STAR*... she ALWAYS has to insert her comments/opinions/why she is the bestest model in the world.
And that's why we call her "Tyrant." :lol:
Yeah.. Ah, Tyra. I watch her talk show sometimes soley for the amusement factor (and sometimes because she's on before Janice Dickinson's show).
Definitely agree; Nicki & Tyson were awesome choices. Especially Tyson. :yes:

SO i wish that frankie and katie couuld be sent home!

I am sorry but i dont think katie should be given any more chances she isnt going to work out for this industry
frankie i think is ok but i think him and casey come from a similar mold and similar model look and i think casey is better

I think Ben is gorgeous, prob my top choice of them all, I think perry will make it far too but his cockyness may get in the way?
I think that Holly although i dont love her personality i think she is a great model, I think that shannon is SO tall it sometimes doesnt look right,,,

i duno cant wait to see what happens next wk! I think katie has run out of chances,,,

the relationship between Ronnie and Ben is really strange. You would think that Ben would think about his wife back home and how she'd feel if she saw him being caressed by some dude and randomly giving him hugs and such......and then this week Ronnie wasn't doing well with his walk and he starts to wink and give him a 'come hither look'...he really needs to think about his wife....

didn't he mention also something about his wife losing 15lbs in two weeks or something ? I don't know if i heard correctly........

I think Ben is just being friendly with Ronnie because they are close.. I'm not sure if he understands how his actions seem to everyone else, especially to America (with the help of editing, of course). I don't know, I don't have an issue with their "relationship"- Ronnie is so clearly in lust (and a little bit of like) with Ben and Ben understands that but does not let that reflect on their friendship. I've become to like Ben more and more as the episodes go by. He did very well last night! I was super happy for him.

I feel like Katy's time is up. She has been trying but quite frankly, none of the judges really believe in her.. and it's going to be harder to win over fashion designers who do not care about you than it is to win over a panel who has come to know you. It's so unfortunate that the editing had to show her eating that slice of cake. Eating cake is not a huge crime. The debate over her body is just so unsettling..

It's so unfortunate that the editing had to show her eating that slice of cake. Eating cake is not a huge crime. The debate over her body is just so unsettling..

:goodpost:

Unfortunately, the judges and models whole take is that you cannot do such things in order to be a "super model".......

I think Ben is just being friendly with Ronnie because they are close.. I'm not sure if he understands how his actions seem to everyone else, especially to America (with the help of editing, of course). I don't know, I don't have an issue with their "relationship"
I agree. I do think Ben might like the attention a bit, but I don't think he means anything by it.

I feel like Katy's time is up... It's so unfortunate that the editing had to show her eating that slice of cake. Eating cake is not a huge crime. The debate over her body is just so unsettling..
They had to show her eating cake, right after everyone was talking about her weight and how much she eats. Lovely.
I still love Katy, and I really hope Frankie goes home this week, because I can't stand him and his Fabio/fullofhimself/ugliness. I'm sure Poor Katy won't make it much farther, since they keep trying to cut her. She's definitely a thin girl by "normal" standards, but she's not model-thin.

I think Katy is amazingly beautiful and I think her body is beautiful and healthy. But the modeling "norm" is a little thinner then what she is and I also think that she just doesn't look like a high fashion model. I could see her modeling swimsuits but not couture. And I also hated the editing on her. I'm 99% sure that some other contestants ate cake as well.

I doubt that Ben actually likes Ronnie in a "lover" sense. I think that they're probably just good friends even though Ronnie obviously likes Ben in a more then friends sense. Once again, like everyone else said - EDITING. Oh, and Ben's hot. I would love to be his roommate :graucho:

Holly's personality drives me up a wall. I love Jackie, she's gorgeous and fierce. Perry's definitley good looking. Frankie.. eh, over cocky. Casey seems to get better looking as every episode goes by. Can't remember anything about the others.

I haven't watched the show yet but I looked at the website and - I know Ronnie! He worked at the gay bar I used to visit with my best friend in Chicago. He is so sweet and gives the BEST hugs!

I see he's in the bottom 3 - I hope he doesn't go home! I may have to start watching this show now...

79509107.jpg