Major SPOT situation..aghhh help

1. EWWWW i have got lots of stress pimples on my forehead :nuts: i never get spots but ive been soo run down lately i have a spot for every bad day!!!!

i need emergency treatment cos i have a party in 4days..pls help
  2. Emminence has a great spot serum. It's organic and will clear your skin right away. Just put it on your face before you go to sleep. Roche Posay also has a purifying serum that works very well too. I use them whenever I get a spot or for some reason, if a part of my face starts breaking out, I put it on my whole face.
  3. thanks so much for the response, but im from the uk & never heard of these products, could i purchase online?
  4. Proactiv...haven't had a pimple in two years since I started using it.
  5. I'm an esthetician so spot treatments are great but if you really want to get rid of it quick just dab a little bit of a clay based masque on the pimple and leave on for about 15 - 20 minutes. Anything that says clay or mud or purifying will work. Don't do it more than twice a day cuz then you will have a nasty dry patch where the zit was and trust me that looks a lot worse!!!! And for god sake don't pick it!!!! Also Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster works really well. Follow directions exactly cuz it's very strong and will leave a big brown burn mark if you don't.