Major snaps for Mariah at Saks Boston!

1. I was on the hunt for a MBMJ bag for my sister for Christmas, and after having major drama with Barneys (they did a charge send for the wrong bag!!!), I let Mariah, a SA at Saks Boston know about my situation. She had the bag over a week ago, but I didn't jump and so, you snooze, you lose. BUT Mariah went above and beyond to track down the bag for me. She couldn't find it, and Barneys did end up locating the bag, but she followed up with me in the next few days to let me know she HAD found it (it was a return), if I still needed it!

Now first of all, this is a MBMJ bag, so it isn't pricey, and secondly, it was on sale! The fact that she kept up with me and really went that extra mile for a bag under $300 really says a lot about her client service skills. I just wanted to let you ladies know that there ARE still great SA's out there, it's just sometimes a PITA sorting through the lames ones to get to them.

FYI: I'm in Texas, and she kept my number, let me know how the search was coming along, etc. the entire time. Really impressive!

:okay:

2. :tup::tup:

3. That's great! We need more people like that everywhere!

4. awwww.....it's so nice to hear about an awesome SA

5. Good to know, thanks! Next time I'm looking for something maybe I'll pop in & visit her.

6. That's really nice to hear. I'm happy you were able to find the bag for your sister!:yes:

7. I love hearing about GOOD service experiences while shopping, since they seem far and few between.