main reason for buying a Chanel

What is the main reson for bying a chanel

• The status of owning a Chanel

• The item itself ( design, color etc)

• Exclusivity and uniqueness of the item

• It bag of the season/ Seen on famous people

Results are only viewable after voting.
i voted: The item itself ( design, color etc) why??? because in your lifetime, i reckon you should have at least ONE piece of Chanel and LV!!! (and all the balenciagas you can get your hands on! :roflmfao: ) *wink* ;)

helenNZ said:
i voted: The item itself ( design, color etc) why??? because in your lifetime, i reckon you should have at least ONE piece of Chanel and LV!!! (and all the balenciagas you can get your hands on! :roflmfao: ) *wink* ;)

LOL

hmm...i don't own a chanel yet... but i'm definitely thinking about making it my next purchase. For me it's the fact that i would be owning part of a classic tradition.. a timeless, chic, elegant piece of art!

Definitely status for me. I buy the bags with CCs everywhere. I want people to know it's a chanel. Same thing goes for my glasses, jewelry, and shoes I buy from Chanel.

I buy it for the look.
In my circle of family and friends most would not know a Chanel from a regualar department store brand bag.

The status of it is nice too. But when people don't know what you're carrying (except the SA's) then it really does not matter.

I am just loving the look of Chanel's. I also love the fact that you don't see these bags on everyone's arms like a lot of other brands.

I voted for the bag itself, but I'm feeling a little bit of everything. I love knowing that I own Chanel products for its beauty and design. You don't see as many Chanel bags as you do Louis Vuitton. I have all different brands of designer bags, and Chanel is by far my most favorite. It not only looks great, but it will always be a classic bag to have.

I love mine..they're different and I love the quality. I buy my Chanels for the same reasons I buy my LV..it's a great quality bag that won't go out of style in a couple weeks. You can never go wrong with a classic.

DRSM said:
hmm...i don't own a chanel yet... but i'm definitely thinking about making it my next purchase. For me it's the fact that i would be owning part of a classic tradition.. a timeless, chic, elegant piece of art!
You're so right about "owning part of a classic tradition.. a timeless, chic, elegant piece of art". I couldn't have said that any better. :flowers:

I think the exclusivity is great too. I can be in a room full of women and most likely there wont be any other Chanel bags. Mostly LV, Gucci, Chloe, Coach. Oh, and no 8th grade girls walking around with Chanel too!