Mahina XL or Suhali Le Fab ???

Which One ?

1. Mahina XL in black

2. Suhali Le Fab in black

3. Stop buying purses ... you're an addict and need help! LOL!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here I go again ... :shrugs:

A couple weeks ago I posted about the suhali le fab I returned to E-lux because of the scratches on the hardware ... and long story short, hubby says he'll buy me one in Vegas ...

but now, I think I want the :love:Mahina XL in black:love: ... though I have not seen irl, I have fallen hard for it just over pictures posted here and from LV website.

Question is ... should I postpone finally owning my dream suhali bag and go with the Mahina XL :confused1: OR just stick to the suhali le fab as planned? Arrrgghhh ... what to you ladies and gents suggest?

As always ... TIA:flowers:
  2. Mahina Xl In Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Mahina!!!

I dont care for the Le Fab too much. But you should go and put all your stuff in both bags, and then see. Sometimes a slouchy bag annoys me cause I have to search all over for lipstick or my phone LOL
  4. Mahina!!!
  5. the Mahina might just be a temporary crush. give it a little more time. stick to your Le Fab dream bag for now.
  6. It's difficult to say. Both are lovely, classic looking bags. Maybe it's safer to get the mahina, as it wont be available for a long time.
  7. I thought about that too ... then again I passed on some other LE or seasonal items and of course now I regret it :crybaby:

I'm afraid if I pass on the mahina that I can't it find it later ... :s
  8. Gah, that's a really touch choice! I would go with the Mahina cause it's so gorgeous but the Le Fab is a classic.
  9. mahina xl in black. this bag is beyond gorgeous and limited.
  10. Stop buying purses ... you're an addict and need help!! *HeHe .... just kidding* :p

Between the two I'd definitely get the MAHINA. :tup:
  11. I really am ... I'm not even sure if there is a cure ... is there a purseaholics anonymous or something?
  12. Mahina XL for sure. I think I was once or twice swayed by Le Fabuleux, but thinking some more made me realise that it's not as fabulous as it seems...
  13. Le Fab!!
  14. mahina is sooo gorgeous. you cant go wrong!
  15. Mahina XL. As mentioned previously it would be best to put all your stuff in and try it out. That will give you a better feel for it. Good luck!