Mahina/men

1. I AM IN LOVE WITH THE MAHINA BAG!!! SADLY IM A GUY! I WOULD LOVE TO TOTE THAT HOT BABY AROUND! WHY CAN'T WE BE MORE LIKE THE JAPANESE?!? :smile:

2. Honey I'm glad you found a bag you like but there's no need to shout. If you really want it, just buy it. Who cares what other people think?

3. Well if you are comfy with it why not? I my self I do not have any guts to use mahina hehe. Enjoy your life!

4. Exactly, get whatever you like.. and since you're a guy, you can prolly pull off the XXL too.. :graucho:

5. Sure why not, why the heck do you have to be Japanese? Life's too short ... do what you want as long as you're happy!
    I bet the black leather would be great on you!

6. I agree, life IS too short to worry about what people think! Be the tread setter! You get it and watch how many other guys follow :smile:

7. If you really love a bag like that, then you need to go get it and wear it ASAP! Because all that matters is you're excited about the bag =)

8. I saw a guy not too long ago carrying the Grey XXL... OMG I was SO jealous! He totally pulled it off... I myself, do not have the guts yet... The furthest I've branched out is MC... the Aurelia GM, that I still have not toted out in public yet. :crybaby:It's such a beautiful bag too. Well since it's all about colors this spring/summer, I may get the confidence to take a stroll in the city with it.

If you like the bag, please... be a trend setter and help those of us who want to branch out!!! :smile:

9. If you want it, flaunt it.:tup:

10. haha nice aurelia, now that is definitely flashy! i have a few MC pieces too, haven't used them either. MC Prescilla, MC Trouville, and the Denim Speedy.

NOW GUYS AND BIRKIN?!? haha

11. I think you should get it. If you love it and think you'll use it then get it, afterall that is what bags were made for. Perhaps you should go in store and try it on and see how you feel, it may sway you one way or another.

12. You should totally get it, it's an awesome bag! You could start a new trend :biggrin: I really like it but would be too afraid too carry it I think... If you get one, maybe I'll get one too!

13. If you like it then go ahead! i think the Noir XXL will be great on guys

14. Get it! I love it but could never afford it!!!!!!!! :crybaby:It breaks my heart to know that I will never own it. Unless I still find one when I advance more in my career and make more money, which might be years because I still need to get my MBA! If you can afford it, get it. If you don't you might always regret it!

15. I almost bought it, I forget why I passed? lol