Mahalo Hermès Hawai'i

1. So......... I went to Hermès daily Wednesday-Sunday (DH was very supportive I popped in a looked around for like 5 minutes!) there were two cyclamen kelly's 28 and 32, couple of bolides, tons of garden partys (the green one was delicious!) and a chocolate 35 birkin w p/h at the store on Friday (Waikiki shoppe) and togo kelly 32 in bleu jean. By Sunday morning, the cyclamen 28 and the chocolate 35 birkin disappeared to someone's home. I didn't have access to email or the forum while I was gone (sorry ladies!).

I did pick up the Le Monde autumn/winter that I so was interested in reading the pearling article. Before I left.... I called three stores and they said they were sold out! So I lucked out there.

They had a flat kelly (that runway piece) for one day in cognac/ or some dark leather...it was on the shelf in January and within the 9 hours the store was open, it was purchased.

On Sunday at the Ala Moana Centre I purchased something they got in that week. (It was still in the plastic packaging!).

Since the Le Monde booklet was a little big, she gave us a shopper bag (the huuuuuuge ones.) Little did other people know it only had catalogs and some dvd-r's in it and a little somethin'somethin' from the banging H boutique (someone created that thread last week and i thought it would be appropriate!)

I did purchase an item from the Ala Moana store and an item at the Waikiki store.
    Hint: It wasn't a purse
    and it wasn't the Ulysses
    that I thought I was going to purchase it but decided last minute for this item instead.

I'm off to sleep in a couple of minutes since I just got home.:sleepy:

I'll post later in the afternoon...

2. Don't leave us in suspense!!! What plastic-wrapped goody did you come home with????

3. Oh I want to hear too! And a weather report too! :supacool:

Lisa

4. Well congrats on your fun trip, and whatever sumpthin sumpthin that made your heart thump! :yes:

5. Cant wait to see!!!

:popcorn:

6. :beach: :beach: :beach: Well????

7. :sleepy: Sleep well and get back with pictures soon.

8. spill the beans! what is it!?! ohhhhh, I hate the suspense!

9. pics are loading..........

10. :popcorn: (actually, at the moment, munching on cool ranch doritos)

:biggrin:

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Beautiful! Lovely pieces! Can you wear them and post pics again?

13. Wonderful! They are bright and bold! I can see why you couldn't pass them up!

Congrats! :p

Lisa

14. OOh beautiful! Congrats!!!

Are the top bits horn and the bottom double "H" circle part in silver?

15. and a little accessory for my birk/hac its an exclusive to the island since there are many foreign tourists.... tour eiffel with palm trees made for the world festivals in 2006, apparently it was sold out at the Ala Moana center and the Waikiki boutique had a couple left in stock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]