mahala anaconda-help please!

1. Hi Guys,

Am new to this but forum, would reall appreciate some help. I impulsively bought the Mahala anaconda in cream in the JC sale and now not sure about it. Would love to hear your opinions! check out the pic
  2. I have the mahala in Cognac, so I am a big fan of this bag. I know that some members had a heck of a time getting their exotic bags through customs, but I'm sure they'll weigh in on that.

But, the Mahala itself is just phenominal. It is easy to get in and out of, the pockets on the front help me get to my keys and sunglasses quickly. The more I use mine, the more I like it! If you have any specific questions, let me know!
  3. Thanks, love the mahala style too, really love the new season cognac (is that what you have?) Just wasn't sure about the anaconda but I guess as I got it half price, it may be worth keeping it!
  4. I have the shiny leather Cognac, not the liquid patent version. I think they are both from this season, but I am not sure about that! I'll be anxious to hear what you think of the Anaconda when it arrives! Will you post photos? Gotta love 50% off! Here is mine:
    with flash.JPG without flash.JPG
  5. OMG! What a beautiful bag! Keep it, keep it, keep it!! :drool:

Do you live in the US? If so, I was wondering if you had a problem with Customs....

KEEP the bag!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  6. :drool:That is one gorgeous bag! It will go with everything! Definately a keeper...:heart:
  7. I was thisclose to ordering that...but I didn't want to have problems with customs. I wish the JC site shipped out of the US. It would make life easier. LOL
  8. It's absolutely gorgeous, you are so LUCKY to have gotten your hands on that stunner! great style and flair to that bag, it will stand out. congrats
  9. It is a nice bag ..... congrats!!!!

KEEP HER!!!:tup:
  10. Gorgeous bag! I def. keep her!
  11. :heart:Love the bag and if I could have ordered it and known it would have arrived to the US before I turned completely gray, I would have purchased it too:tup:

Congratulations and I would say keep it and enjoy it!
  12. Hi Guys,

Thanks, I'm convinced now that I'm going to keep it. I live in the UK and bought it from Harvey Nicks in London so customs wasn't a problem. I will most more pics of it next week. By the way, love that cognac mahala. I think it looks so sophisticated, I 'd go for that over the patent cognac anyday!
  13. Woow this bag is gorgeous. You should definitely keep it. Love it and the color is fabulous, not to mention the skin...
    Would love to see more pics!
  14. More pics for you - I had listed this bag on eBay last week cos I thought I had made a mistake but then took it off eBay a day later thinking I was being silly! Btw, they are still avaialble on th JC website but there is a restriction on shipping to the US
    mahala 2.jpg mahala 3.jpg mahala 4.jpg mahala 5.jpg
  15. I've seen that bag IRL and its stunning. Plus such a great deal, an anaconda Mahala for the price of a regular Mahala!