Magic Mike

I thought Matt bomer would make a fantastic Christian Grey looks wise until I saw Magic Mike and heard him talk!
Hi

His voice definitely doesn't match the sultry kind of voice id expect Christian to have - it sounded younger

I thought Matt bomer would make a fantastic Christian Grey looks wise until I saw Magic Mike and heard him talk!
Hi

His voice definitely doesn't match the sultry kind of voice id expect Christian to have - it sounded younger

His character's name is Ken, and I thought he was Ken from Ken and Barbie! :biggrin: He does sound really good and seductive, watch White Collar! ;) He can sing too!

Finally saw this last night....I did like the dancing scenes of course...some additional thoughts

Music: The music could have been MUCH better. A lot of times people remember certain songs that are associated with films, even if they are established songs. I would have liked to hear a cool familiar song and see someone dance to it or train to dance to it. Aside from It's Raining Men

More Matt Bomer

The Lead Girl: the sister, had such an odd shaped body. That and the fact that she was supposedly "uptight" they should have put in in a more conservative swimsuit instead of a barely there with a tattoo going down to her...well...

Tarzan: Why was the Tarzan guy even there? He looked like an over the hill wrestler. It gave sleeze appeal to the entire show (maybe that was the point?).

The Ending:
There was no chemistry whatsoever between Channing Tatum's character and the lead girl, so him leaving everything at the end to impress her made no sense at all. I am sure there were other deciding factors but she was one of them

Joanna: She seemed like just a booty call to me so why would he care that she was engaged.

Stripper Prep and Tricks of the Trade: I would have liked to have seen more "stripper prep" with the new kid...happenned too quickly and it could have been much needed comedy

Last edited:
Finally saw this last night....I did like the dancing scenes of course...some additional thoughts

Music: The music could have been MUCH better. A lot of times people remember certain songs that are associated with films, even if they are established songs. I would have liked to hear a cool familiar song and see someone dance to it or train to dance to it. Aside from It's Raining Men

More Matt Bomer

The Lead Girl: the sister, had such an odd shaped body. That and the fact that she was supposedly "uptight" they should have put in in a more conservative swimsuit instead of a barely there with a tattoo going down to her...well...

Tarzan: Why was the Tarzan guy even there? He looked like an over the hill wrestler. It gave sleeze appeal to the entire show (maybe that was the point?).

The Ending:
There was no chemistry whatsoever between Channing Tatum's character and the lead girl, so him leaving everything at the end to impress her made no sense at all. I am sure there were other deciding factors but she was one of them

Joanna: She seemed like just a booty call to me so why would he care that she was engaged.

Stripper Prep and Tricks of the Trade: I would have liked to have seen more "stripper prep" with the new kid...happenned too quickly and it could have been much needed comedy

That's probably because that's exactly what he is. :biggrin: His name is Kevin Nash, I forget what his wrestling name was.