**Maggie Club - come join!**

Love it just ordered on FOS beautiful cant wait to get it. Iloved Scarlet also but just got phoebe in that color If I goes to clearance maybe if great price.

Ahhh I just returned this bag! This is the one bag I regret returning because it's so beautiful. :cry: I actually drove to the mall twice attempting to return her and couldn't, but finally pulled the trigger two days ago and returned her.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, the color was gorgeous, the orange lining was stunning, the leather was nice and smooth, and I'm a huge fan of the Maggie (functional, stylish, and I never experienced any problems with it being uncomfortable like other people have mentioned). But, I had to downsize my collection because I am saving up for my holy grail bag this year and poor Chestnut Maggie was a casualty :nogood:

Sigh, anyways... enjoy your bag, she is just wonderful!! :smile:

Ahhh I just returned this bag! This is the one bag I regret returning because it's so beautiful. :cry: I actually drove to the mall twice attempting to return her and couldn't, but finally pulled the trigger two days ago and returned her.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with it, the color was gorgeous, the orange lining was stunning, the leather was nice and smooth, and I'm a huge fan of the Maggie (functional, stylish, and I never experienced any problems with it being uncomfortable like other people have mentioned). But, I had to downsize my collection because I am saving up for my holy grail bag this year and poor Chestnut Maggie was a casualty :nogood:

Sigh, anyways... enjoy your bag, she is just wonderful!! :smile:
Thank you sorry you took her back I really shouldn't have got her supposed to be paying off last years bags. I put a lot on my credit card but paying big payments to get rid of debt. I knew if I didn't get her might regret can always return her. The orange lining sounds wonderful which bag are you saving for? I returned 2 bags from last lot of deletes now I will stay out of trouble until next lot of phoebes deletes hope none for awhile.

Thank you sorry you took her back I really shouldn't have got her supposed to be paying off last years bags. I put a lot on my credit card but paying big payments to get rid of debt. I knew if I didn't get her might regret can always return her. The orange lining sounds wonderful which bag are you saving for? I returned 2 bags from last lot of deletes now I will stay out of trouble until next lot of phoebes deletes hope none for awhile.

Yes, it's definitely better to buy a bag that you might regret not getting than to not buy it at all because you can return it if you decide that you don't want it after all. :yes:

I'm saving up for a Chanel Classic Flap bag. I could never justify buying it before because of the price, but after adding up how much I spent on my current collection, I realized that I could have had one by now if I had saved my money! I've decided that if I downsize my collection, stop buying random purses, and have a few no spend days, I might be able to buy one for my birthday at the very end of the year (Dec 29)? :shrugs:

Anyways, it's been hard already and it's only the beginning of February! The new Coach purses and beautiful Phoebes deletes sure are making it painful though! :lol:

Yes, it's definitely better to buy a bag that you might regret not getting than to not buy it at all because you can return it if you decide that you don't want it after all. :yes:

I'm saving up for a Chanel Classic Flap bag. I could never justify buying it before because of the price, but after adding up how much I spent on my current collection, I realized that I could have had one by now if I had saved my money! I've decided that if I downsize my collection, stop buying random purses, and have a few no spend days, I might be able to buy one for my birthday at the very end of the year (Dec 29)? :shrugs:

Anyways, it's been hard already and it's only the beginning of February! The new Coach purses and beautiful Phoebes deletes sure are making it painful though! :lol:
The Chanel bag will be beautiful and so worth it . I am going to re work my grocery bill this month to cover all my bills .I spend way to much on it anyway trying hard. No more bags for awhile.

Here's my wife's maggie in the Op Art sateen, it was her first Coach Christmas present 3yrs ago. She doesn't use it much only in the winter really, wishing she would carry it more often as I love this bags design and attractivness. On a side note this is the bag that started her Coach addiction.

Attachments

• 20160915_110731.jpg
    20160915_110731.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 187