Magenta Madness For My Girl Zac

1. I admit it, I am a magenta addict:love: . In a moment of insanity, I sold my magenta make up clutch and from the moment I shipped it, I knew I made a mistake...I never thought I would find another one but here she is...with her little baby sis coin purse.

( I was too lazy to drag out the entire magenta family...my city and weekender are resting comfortably in their dustbags :smile: )

Thanks for induging my need to share

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You know I LOVE it!!!!!!!:love: :yahoo: :heart: I guess she's a keeper~ that's an understatement! When you can you must post the group!!!!!!!!!!! It's not nice to leave some members out!!!:crybaby:

3. Congrats Magenta Queen !!!

4. Supe cute !! Love magenta too :heart: :heart: !!!

5. So pretty!! Congrats on the find!!

6. ooooh GORGEOUS! I'm really craving some accessories now!

7. These are gorgeous pieces and in such great condition. I am magenta crazed as well and I love seeing the magenta mini bags.

8. Goergeous!!! Magenta is one that I thought *too loud* too bright* *not me* but it has really grown on me after seeing all of yours gorgeous magentas and other. I think my collection is a little dull and needs some color. :yes:

9. Magenta is a color that wouldn't seem to go with my wardrobe, but I am strangely drawn to it every time I see a picture. I hope I don't get too tempted!

10. I sold my Magenta Purse a while back on eBay and I have regretted that big time!

11. Thanks everyone. I can't believe I actually found one...It's been over a year since I sold my original make up clutch and not one day has passed that I didn't regret it :sad:

(well, maybe that's a bit of an exageration but you get the point)

12. ^^^You are too funny! I bet you cried every single day~ just admit it magenta queen!!!

13. LOL.....My name is Livethelake and I am a magenta addict :smile:

14. ^^^:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Show your DH this thread!!! Did you admit this to him?

15. OK Donna was the Boobie queen and i shall officially name you the MAGENTA QUEEN.:p Congrats :yahoo: and happy reunion again.:love: