Magenta LE (GGH) Being Overnighted to me!

Just got my call...my Magenta City w/RH will arrive at 10am tomorrow!! :nuts:

My SA described the Magenta LE leather as being "more matte" than the Magenta '05 leather. Also said that the color is beautiful. Sounds good to me!! :tup:

Two quick things:

I didn't mean the Thread name to sound that self-involved. I just didn't want to say anything too general like, "Magenta LE are in" or "Magenta GH" are in, or even "Magenta LE being overnighted" and start a frenzy if they were just trickling in, OR if they were only overnighting to me because I'm in Canada. I just realized how totally SELFISH I sounded. NOT my intention. I'm thrilled for EVERONE that has gotten their call!!!

AND...I do believe I'm certifiable. I called Kim back and asked that she please wait until they had finished all their calling, because if possible, I'd like to switch from GGH to RH. So, no delivery for me until next week. So everyone else....PLEASE POST PICS A.S.A.P.!!!! I, too, will have to live vicariously for a while longer....

^ did Kim say the rest of the bags would be in by next week?

I didn't ask, my apologies. (I was actually in the middle of firing someone and had the ringer on my phone off. When I saw the light flashing and the number came up, I dove across my desk and knocked my coffee into the poor guy's lap. Right in the umm...crotch area. Highly professional and mature.)

(Did I mention his wife had their first baby in July??!) :cry:

I didn't ask, my apologies. (I was actually in the middle of firing someone and had the ringer on my phone off. When I saw the light flashing and the number came up, I dove across my desk and knocked my coffee into the poor guy's lap. Right in the umm...crotch area. Highly professional and mature.)

(Did I mention his wife had their first baby in July??!) :cry:

I'm sorry to hear what you had to do today...! But that would be me...flying across the room to get the phonecall from Balny!!!! :roflmfao:

I got the call today as well from Terry. She left me a voicemail saying my bag is on the way but she did say if it would be overnighted:sad:
Do you think BNY is shipping all the bags over night or did you girls have to request it?
TIA