Magenta just arrived >>> pics

1. I have been waiting what feels like forever. I had some runaround from the Coach SA's and wasn't sure if or when it would arrive. Sorry about the pics - I took them quickly with my phone. I will try to take more later. I absolutely love this bag - the color is amazing!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ooooohhh!!!! i likey.... i'm not a fan of that bag but you make me want it -- it looks GREAT on you!

3. It's just beautiful! The color settings on my monitor must be off though, because it looks more like rust than magenta on my computer. :s

4. The color looks more rust to me, too...maybe it's because your cell phone doesn't have a flash? The bag is really gorgeous, and I love how it looks on your shoulder...detail is really great!

5. Yeah - the color is not good in those pics - here are some taken with my camera to capture the color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Holy smokes...gorgeous!

7. Fabulous color on this bag, Enjoy!

8. very pretty color!!:drool:

9. I LOVE THAT COLOUR. I wanted the Mia satchel in the magenta; I'm still mad I didn't get it.

10. I love the color. I like your top too, the blue goes really well with the magenta. Congragulations.

11. Is that the medium?

12. Congrats! Love the color.

13. Oh, very pretty! It looks great on you!

14. I love the color! The bag looks awesome on you!

15. So is it the same color magenta as the patent wristlet, or is it bubble gummy like the store book displays it? I'm debating on ordering it since my store will never get it, but I want to make sure it's not too bubble gummy pink.