madonna's ellipse: what size?

1. can anyone tell me what size is the Ellipse Madonna has been photographed carrying? thanks!
  2. do you have the pics?
  3. no, sorry, they are in the thread re: celebs and their LVs; i'll try to find it and post a link . . .
  4. It is on page 13 of the "celebrities and their LVs" thread; sorry I don't know how to link it.
  5. Madonna's bag in that pic is Ellipse PM.:love:
  6. I have this bag.... :nuts:
  7. Isn't it a great bag?! That bag started my LV obsession almost 10 years ago and is still one of my favorite bags!!!:love: :love: :love:
  8. I'm considering getting the petite ellipse also. I've been looking for one on eBay! I don't want to worry about the vachetta, so I think I should get one that already has a nice patina.
  9. ^^^ Excellent choice! You WON'T regret it!
  10. I'm constantly worrying about the patina on my ellipse too so I feel your worries. If you're into damier then you could also wait for when the ellipse comes out in damier to get it, which I think would be soon. Wish I had known to wait. I think it looks fabulous in damier :love: :love: .
  11. It's A Beautiful Bag
  12. I have the mono speedy and it's so annoying to worry about touching the handles, watching out for water spots, etc. so I am going to get the damier speedy when it comes out. The Damier ellipse looks beautiful but I love the mono ellipse so much. I remember seeing one at a resturant with the most beautiful patina, I could not take my eyes off of it. I just want to enjoy the beauty of it without having to work for it! How much do you think a used petite one would go for?
  13. Here it is the image:

14. Thanks for the links LV Addict! :smile: I figured that a lot of people don't purchase them used, which is another reason that I want one! I hardly ever see them around, which is a very good thing- I hate when everyone has the same things as me! I expect it with my Speedy, but that's the extent of it! Now I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for the best deal!