Madonna and Gucci's Malawi Benefit

1. A charity bash thrown by Madonna and fashion house Gucci brought out a who's who of Hollywood on hand to help raise funds for the US fund for UNICEF and Raising Malawi while showing support for their favorite pop icon. She helped raised $3.7 million!!!!

WooHoooo!!! This is another reason why i love gucci - i've never heard of another "fashion house" that gives back sooo much!!! First the "I love New York" charity and now this.

Ok, on to the goodies. The pics are the celebrities that attended and WORE GUCCI. They look FAB. Some celebrities that attended that DID NOT wear gucci were... Katie Holmes, Gwen Stefani, Amy Adams. Ughhhhhhhh Booooooooooo!!! hahaha

madonna in gucci of course!! w/ her daughter Lourdes [not sure if her dress is gucci though]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Salma in Gucci!! How lucky is she? Her fiancé, Francois-Henri Pinault, is CEO of PPR,
    the $23 billion conglomerate that includes the Gucci Group. Lucky Biiiiiiiaaaaaaaaa.. lolz
    [​IMG]

gucci-unicef-268-88.jpg gucci-unicef-268-83.jpg gucci-unicef-268-84.jpg gucci-unicef-268-95.jpg gucci-unicef-268-97.jpg
  2. molly sims
    [​IMG]

Lucy Liu
    [​IMG]

Kimora Lee Simmons
    [​IMG]

Heidi Klum
    [​IMG]

Jennifer Lopez
    [​IMG]

molly_sims.jpg lucy_liu.jpg kimora_lee_simmons.jpg heidi-klum-unicef-268-4.jpg gucci-unicef-268-72.jpg
  3. gwyneth paltrow - SOOO CUTE!!!!
    [​IMG]

Drew Barrymore - she won "instyle's" look of the week
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rihanna - she performed!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

gucci-unicef-268-62.jpg gucci-unicef-268-57.jpg gucci-unicef-268-55.jpg gucci-unicef-268-46.jpg gucci-unicef-268-43.jpg
  4. Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore both in Gucci
    [​IMG]

ellen pompeo
    [​IMG]

nelly furtado
    [​IMG]

Ali Larter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

gucci-unicef-268-40.jpg gucci-unicef-268-31.jpg gucci-unicef-268-25.jpg gucci-unicef-268-21.jpg gucci-unicef-268-20.jpg
  5. r&b singer cassie
    [​IMG]

alicia keys - she performed too!!
    [​IMG]

angie harmon
    [​IMG]

eric dane & wife rebecca gayheart - both in gucci
    [​IMG]

debra messing
    [​IMG]

gucci-unicef-268-17.jpg gucci-unicef-268-9.jpg gucci-unicef-268-3.jpg eric_dane.jpg gucci-unicef-268-2.jpg
  6. debra messing's whole look
    [​IMG]

beki newton
    [​IMG]

p. diddy
    [​IMG]

debra_messing.jpg diddy.jpg becki_newton.jpg
  7. Ok, Whewwwwww :sweatdrop: that was alot of work. I hope ya enjoy. Feel free to add more if ya have any. There were some more celebs but i wasn't sure if their gowns were gucci or not. So i just posted the ones i was sure of.

8. Madonna's daughter looks exactly like her! Look at her eye browses!

Drew is so cute! I like Angie's dress, so sleek but sophiscated.

9. I LOVE debra messing's outfit, and Gwyneth looks amazing!
    Gucci always looks so chic! I love it so!
    Thanks for posting, Gucci Lover!!:flowers:

10. Thanks for posting the pics!

11. i know beejerry, Lourdes looks just like her momma. She looks cute and her
    age. She doesn't look like she's trying to grow up too fast.

^^You're welcome Korilynn & emald37!!!! :biggrin:

12. Thanks gucci lover! Great pics!

13. you're welcome peev!! man it seems like everyone was rockin' those gucci heels :tup: they really are cute on the ladies, but i could never wear them.

14. wow these pics were awesome!!! I am wiping the drool off my keyboard as i type!!

was thinking the same thing about madonnas daughter - they both look amazing (too bad about the sweat marks though - that has to suck!!)

i have not seen a pic of jlo pregnant - she looks quite different - still amazingly beautiful...

and i just love heidi klum - she look the best IMO

15. ummm... bit surprised we all weren't invited though... gah... we are like - the biggest gucci fans out there... hehe