Madison MINI Satchel in gathered twist leather (49723) REVEAL

First off, this bag is gorgeous! Second, it is tiny! It was smaller then I was expecting but wish it wasn't too small because it is truly adorable! Still wanted to post in case anyone is debating this color or style, it might be helpful! :smile: if you like the Saffiano mini satchel, this bag will be GREAT for you!! :smile: this color is vermilion & it is a little more orangey than I thought it would be! But I love it! Gonna get the small Madeline in gather twist vermilion instead! :smile:View attachment 2262812View attachment 2262813

Thanks for showing for modeling this bag as I never seen it in person and I really like the style of leather (twisted) used on this bag. Btw, does the leather have a rough texture to it and do you think that a cosmetic bag, eyeglass case and cell phone can fit in this bag? Thanks!

Thanks for showing for modeling this bag as I never seen it in person and I really like the style of leather (twisted) used on this bag. Btw, does the leather have a rough texture to it and do you think that a cosmetic bag, eyeglass case and cell phone can fit in this bag? Thanks!

I bought this bag in black. The leather is smooth and beautiful. The detailing is very rich :smile: I was able to fit an LV small wallet (ZCP), a small cosmetic case, a coin purse, my phone, my keys and sunglasses in a small case. It's quite wide actually! Hope this helps :smile:

First off, this bag is gorgeous! Second, it is tiny! It was smaller then I was expecting but wish it wasn't too small because it is truly adorable! Still wanted to post in case anyone is debating this color or style, it might be helpful! :smile: if you like the Saffiano mini satchel, this bag will be GREAT for you!! :smile: this color is vermilion & it is a little more orangey than I thought it would be! But I love it! Gonna get the small Madeline vermilion instead! :smile:View attachment 2262812View attachment 2262813[/in gather twist QUOTE]

I bought this one in tearose. Actually,I perfer the the small Madeline in gather twist tearose. Since I want a shoulder bag and it is a little larger than the mini. But the price of the small madeline is too much higher than the mini one.:thinking: So I am still hesitant about it.

First off, this bag is gorgeous! Second, it is tiny! It was smaller then I was expecting but wish it wasn't too small because it is truly adorable! Still wanted to post in case anyone is debating this color or style, it might be helpful! :smile: if you like the Saffiano mini satchel, this bag will be GREAT for you!! :smile: this color is vermilion & it is a little more orangey than I thought it would be! But I love it! Gonna get the small Madeline vermilion instead! :smile:View attachment 2262812View attachment 2262813[/in gather twist QUOTE]

I bought this one in tearose. Actually,I perfer the the small Madeline in gather twist tearose. Since I want a shoulder bag and it is a little larger than the mini. But the price of the small madeline is too much higher than the mini one.:thinking: So I am still hesitant about it.

Yeah it's silly that the small twist is $160 more than the mini twist! I opted for small Madeline in cranberry and I LOVE IT!!! I hope you can decide which you love best! Tearose is gorgeous!

First off, this bag is gorgeous! Second, it is tiny! It was smaller then I was expecting but wish it wasn't too small because it is truly adorable! Still wanted to post in case anyone is debating this color or style, it might be helpful! :smile: if you like the Saffiano mini satchel, this bag will be GREAT for you!! :smile: this color is vermilion & it is a little more orangey than I thought it would be! But I love it! Gonna get the small Madeline in gather twist vermilion instead! :smile:View attachment 2262812View attachment 2262813
Thanks for posting . Looks too small to me too, cute though !

I bought the MADISON SMALL MADELINE EAST/WEST SATCHEL IN GATHERED TWIST LEATHER in tear rose (basically pink) but was somewhat bothered by the fact that the purse looks very asymmetrical. Not only do the waves on one side come in significantly smaller waves than the other side, but the surface of that side caves in a bit while the other side sticks out more. Does this sound like a defect? One coach associate told me that there are natural variations to each bag, and I would assume that Coach controls the quality of their bag pretty well. Any thoughts? Thanks.