Coach

Madison MINI Satchel in gathered twist leather (49723) REVEAL

mrop Posted By mrop Posted Jul 19, 2013

1. First off, this bag is gorgeous! Second, it is tiny! It was smaller then I was expecting but wish it wasn't too small because it is truly adorable! Still wanted to post in case anyone is debating this color or style, it might be helpful! :smile: if you like the Saffiano mini satchel, this bag will be GREAT for you!! :smile: this color is vermilion & it is a little more orangey than I thought it would be! But I love it! Gonna get the small Madeline in gather twist vermilion instead! :smile: View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374251966.911446.jpg View attachment ImageUploadedByPurseForum1374251994.390650.jpg

2. Looks cute!

3. Thank you so much for doing a reveal! This is the exact bag I am thinking about ordering.

Could you please post a pic of you wearing it crossbody as well?

4. What a cute bag! Can you post a pic of this bag next to your Saffiano Mini Satchel?:loveeyes:

5. I saw these yesterday; they are adorable. The vermillion is a fab color in the twisted leather too.

6. Love that twisted leather. She's very cute, but probably a tad too small for me also.

7. Aww I'm sorry it didn't work for you! Post pics of the Madeline when you exchange!! :biggrin:

8. Hi giggles! I posted some mod pics of this bag (in black) in the small bags clubhouse!

9. I think it's adorable but probably needs to be a tad bigger.

10. Oh!!! I LOVE that bag and the color!!! The twisted gathered leather is stunning! :smile:

11. Love it. Congrats!

12. Sorry that it's too small for you, but thanks for posting pics!

13. I am debating between the Madison Mini twist satchel or Saffiano mini satchel! ahhh I dont know what one to buy! unfortunelty can only buy one for now...

14. I saw this today too and it is TDF! If it was about 2 inches wider I would have bought it. Thinking of the Madeline in this. I like the vermillion color in the twisted better than the smooth leather

15. I'm the same!! :smile: although I think I might get the black regular leather small Madeline. As I can't feasibly spend $160 more just to have twisted leather. That's a huge jump! $298 for small reg and $458 for gather twist?!? :sad: