Madeline-sig or leather?

1. Hi ladies,

Now I'm thinking about getting a Madeline, but I'm not sure which I like better. Which do you prefer?

2. i always prefer leather~i'm just not a siggy girl!

3. Not a siggy girl here either. Leather all the way!! :tup:

4. I have a siggie one and LOVE it! I think the sig makes it look a little more casual...so it would depend on what you want to use it for, I guess. I LOVE the white in leather....delicious...And here's a little secret......it's coming out in MAGENTA in May I think? Not sure of the exact release date, but there WAS a drill down pic of it...I'll try to find it for you. It's gorgeous! If you're not a pink person though, I love the Khaki/mahogany (that's the one I have) or the white!

5. I don't own a Madeline, but personally I LOVE the leather ones and I'm actually a signature type of gal too, but for some reason, the leather one is really pretty... that blue Madeline -the pond color one that I have seen on here is TDF! :love:

6. There's a pond colored madeline??? Does anyone have pics?? I didn't even know it was coming on in pond!!!

7. Well supposedly it is suppose to come out in pond... i swear i have seen pics on here... i can't find it though?? LOL... maybe i'm thinking of a different bag... ??? i'll have to do some research! hang on LA, i'll try and search the forum for ya!

8. I love the Madeline. Only the leather. I wish I had the white or buckskin. The only thing I don't like about it is it has that dumb zipper that you have to fasten both sides together each time before you can zip it.

9. my bad LA, it was the hamptons leather carryall in the satchel that i have seen on here in the blue.. BUT there were some posts on a possible pond madeline... not sure if this is true or if this is rumors? :confused1:

10. Oh dang, that would have been really pretty. You are so sweet for checking for me though! Maybe they will come out w/ one, ya never know w/ Coach..lol!

11. Leather all the way - I found the Madeline a bit overwhelming - if you want the medium madeline - look up 11553 - I can't WAIT until March 6th to get my medium in geranium!!!

Please post pics when you decide!

12. It is HUGE! lol...I like big bags, but for a fair warning, it's a big bag...lol!

13. Get the leather. The signature looks tacky and cheap.

14. any luck finding pics of the magenta madeline?

15. Leather, the little bottom corners on the Madeline are more easily damaged with the siggy.