made in Spain or US?

Which one would you choose?

1. Made in Spain

2. Made in USA

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My husband and I went to LV yesterday to buy Batignolles Horizontal. I asked the nice SA if she could find any BH made in France. She went to the stock room and came back with two bags, one made in us and one made in Spain. It took a while for me to pick one. I picked the one made in Spain.:p

What do you guys think? Which one whould you prefer? I know it is a silly shallow question but I had to ask.:shame:
  2. doesnt matter to me where the bag was made as long at its authentic.
  3. It would make absolutely no difference to me.:smile:
  4. I like made in Spain better.

5. Me too
  6. doesn't matter to me either way. Spain may have more appeal to you because its overseas but I dont think it makes a difference. If given the choice I may have done the same thing.
  7. same here! :yes:
  8. i would say spain also. louis vuitton is known for their French heritage and Spain borders France...this is a stretch! even though the quality is the same. i would have to say Spain for the appeal.
  9. Doesn't make a difference, I do have a number of pieces that are made in Spain though - including ones that I actually bought in France !
  10. Doesn't make a difference to me, but if I had to choose, I'd choose USA because I'd be supporting our economy!
  11. I know I know. I am just being silly.:p
  12. I think I probably would have made the same choice.:yes:
  13. Spain :smile:
  14. Same goes for me.
  15. I'd prefer Spain over France too..