Made in France, Made in USA does it really matter?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just got my 1st LV and its made in USA (well the lock was made in france) i read some threads and posts that some people are particular with where their bags are made, does it matter? or is it just purely personal preference?

2. purely personal preference :yes:
    This question is asked a lot, so it seems as many members pay attention to this. Personally, I really don't care. BUT except for one, all my LV's are made in France... maybe that's why I'm not too crazy for a "real" french one.

3. Its purely personal preference. All the bags are exactly the same quality and it does not matter where it is made. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was told that there are 2 factories in France, one in the US, and one in Spain. In this case, made in USA might actually be rarer than Made in France :yes:

4. I agree. I never understand what the difference between USA and France bags. The quality of the bags are the same.

5. Some LVs are made in Spain and yes, I do mind. I am paying an arm and I leg for this brand and I would want it to be made in France.

6. I don't have a preference. I am sure that the crafters in Spain and USA are just as capable as the crafters in France.

7. there are at least 3 threads on this right now, please do a search and join a current conversation.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.