"Made in France" better than "Made in Spain"?

Just wondered if say...you buy a speedy and its says made in USA or Spain do the locks state the same or do they say 'made in France' as that i know that would just bug me if they were different!

No preference at all. The only thing that I look for when buying LV is that the purse looks good all over - I check the seams, handles/straps, etc. before purchasing and I always ask to look at several of the same item before making my final decision. I don't think it matters where the LV item is made.

I totally agree. The quality comes first. Made in France doesn't mean the quality will be super. They are all manmade. Do go to store if you can.

I have nothing against Spain but I prefer France since LV is a French Maison. Anyway, in general I don't mind where LV produces its items because the production involves high quality countries where standards are similar. On the other hand, a "made in China" LV purse,accessory,etc would be a tragedy for me!

I'm buying the mono speedy 30! I'm so excited :smile:
I've wanted it for about 5 years and just started an internship for school (paid, thank god) and can finally afford it myself!

eeeek, i am excited for you! isn't is so strange what these material items do to us? i missed the mail man today so i have to go to the post office in the morning to pick up a bag i ordered. i am going to bed early so i can for sure be first in line at the post office to get my bag, lol. so nerdy.l

you will LOVE your speedy 30 and you will have it your entire life.
congrats to us :smile: