"Made in France" better than "Made in Spain"?

1. a friend of mine bought a wallet in our LV store and now she got very upset because she realized it was MAde in Spain, but she wanted a Made in France one....

My LV koala wallet and my pochette are also Made in Spain, but I did not care about....

so can you tell me is it better to have a Made in France one??? :confused1:
    can I return my (very new) koala wallet and say i'd like to exchange it into a made in france one?

(with the pochette this may not be possible, bcs she already got patina and i love it like this)

2. i think is the same I was so happy when i got my first made in spain LOL

3. its all the same thing, whats the big deal with where its made ? One isnt anymore Louis Vuitton then the other.

4. Same difference really. And hey, there are a whole lot less fakes out there that say Made in Spain than Made in France. :yes:

5. as long its not Made in China! Then I go faint, collapse ... ICU

but honestly, sometimes if u r able to choose in between, it will be fun to choose Made in France, but either way they are the same, LV authentic production

6. Good point there! :nuts:

7. they are all the same. My other bag says made in U.S.A.

8. oooh they have Made in Spain LVs?? I want one too! lol. I've only seen made in France and USA. Personally, i'd prefer my LV to be made in France or I guess Spain. I dont know why. perhaps it sounds more exotic that way? lol I have problems...

9. Some items, esp. the smaller leather goods, are only made in Spain, so you don't even get a choice! And some items are made in Italy, too.

10. i don't mind either. i love spain as a country! haha!

11. Great. I'm not the only one who feels this way. :yes: Seems like too big of a deal is made about this kind of thing.

12. My epi speedy is from France, my epi agenda is from Spain. They both seem very high quality!
    Like the above poster, so long as it doesn't say made in China or the moon!

13. I prefer France, but I'm fine with Spain too!

14. I have some LVs that are made in the USA and some in France. Now, I want something made in Spain too!

15. Just curious...even my LVs made in the US have "Made in France" on the locks. How about the ones from Spain? Where are their locks made?