Made a Decision & tPF was down last night!!

Thank you ladies! The leather has the perfect amount of soft/squishie-ness. I was excited I had a meeting in a different building today so I could carry her out and about! Even got a complement from a co-worker today that she loved my bag!
Now I don't know what to do about my luggage hamilton - it is definitely stiffer and I now know that I like the softer leather better. I haven't used it yet, so maybe I can keep my eye out at MK and see if they have one that has softer leather and exchange.

Oh wow, I am SOOO happy you got the bag :smile: We are bag twins now!!!

I was thinking about getting you some pics tonight but I am glad you were able to check it out in person anyways!!

I find it to be a really good chic bag and I always find myself wearing mine with straight/bootcut jeans, pointy booties, a blazer, big scarf, and michael kors watch. lol

:yahoo:Bag twins!!!! Thank you so much for offering to post pictures. I live between 2 Macys and one of them only has it with silver hardware and the other had only the gold. I'm so glad I found her and didn't have to wait. I love, love, love the gold hardware, even though my DD keeps telling me that the silver hardware is better! lol
I carried her today, wearing dress clothes to work and then tonight with jeans and black boots. She looked great with both outfits IMO! Thanks for sharing my happiness. :smile:

Thank you ladies! The leather has the perfect amount of soft/squishie-ness. I was excited I had a meeting in a different building today so I could carry her out and about! Even got a complement from a co-worker today that she loved my bag!
Now I don't know what to do about my luggage hamilton - it is definitely stiffer and I now know that I like the softer leather better. I haven't used it yet, so maybe I can keep my eye out at MK and see if they have one that has softer leather and exchange.
The hamiltons have different leather? or did you just happen to get one that is stiffer than normal?

I thought the leather was all the same, but the black hamilton I picked up this weekend is much softer than my luggage one, the luggage is stiffer. I don't know if they are being made with a different leather now or if it was just the ones Macys had (they had 2on display and they were both soft). About a month ago (before I bought the luggage) I checked out several at MK and they all had the same amount of stiffness, but it also looked like they had a darker "stipe" down the middle of the bags and it was on all 4 that I looked at, so that's why I waited to get one. I'm going to keep my eye open to see if any of the luggage ones have the softer leather.