Madder red?

If you don't get your Le Monde soon (SA said there was a new one coming after this one??????), I'll get our friend to pop one in the mail to you - let me know.

Really?? There's another one coming after this one? That's so fast! Is this the black and white cover one? I saw it in my store about 4 weeks ago but I just gathered the mailing system hasn't gotten round to mailing them out yet. Did your SA let on as to whether they're going to bother mailing this out or just the newer one?

There's nothing in chevre listed (I prefer mysore to coro, too!), but it would be SO FABULOUS in chevre!!!!! I'll call tomorrow and get the low-down........I'm gonna get all my "inside bag" accessories in theis red, I've decided. I thought vif or garance, but they're too hard to find......so MADDER it is!!

Really?? There's another one coming after this one? That's so fast! Is this the black and white cover one? I saw it in my store about 4 weeks ago but I just gathered the mailing system hasn't gotten round to mailing them out yet. Did your SA let on as to whether they're going to bother mailing this out or just the newer one?

No idea - she just popped one in my bag when I whingeed that they hadn't arrived yet! Then Greg said there was a new one coming, so no need to stress!! I must have looked stressed out!! "what??? no Le Monde???!!!":lol:

There's nothing in chevre listed (I prefer mysore to coro, too!), but it would be SO FABULOUS in chevre!!!!! I'll call tomorrow and get the low-down........I'm gonna get all my "inside bag" accessories in theis red, I've decided. I thought vif or garance, but they're too hard to find......so MADDER it is!!

Yeah, that would be ideal! I just got the key holder in vif but that's ok, the rest of my "inside" stuff can be madder red. Hmm.. now thinking if I need a Karo clutch?:roflmfao:

Oooh, this "Madder" red looks great! It looks like a nice cross between Rouge H and Garance, where it doesn't have much undertones, but has some darkness/depth to it. Love it!!

I think a bag with a bunch of Madder accessories would look fabulous!

Hmm, it's hard to say if it might be Garance. The accessories look "bloddier", but the bag is a similar tone to Garance, and could just be a reflection of the different leather taking the dye, since I've only seen Garance on Clemence and Togo so far.

Actually I'm now thinking I should put my 32 black box Kelly idea on the back-burner and perhaps order a red (madder would be nice!) coromandel Kelly instead. Can't wait to find out more about this colour.

Oh no, K! You will spew when I tell you.. but I think it IS garance!

I just Googled what garance is in French and it's a botanical reference to the "madder" plant! Pehhh! Who knew! Oh well, still looks fab in the pic;)