Macy's Return/Exchange Policy - Lost the Tag

^^ That would be really nice!! :smile: I have some other reward stuff too I can combine with, could be fun!! :smile: I will have to read that fine print when it arrives in the mail! :smile:

the visa rewards coupons can be combined with anything with the way they're rang up, they scan like gift cards, so if you have those u can use with macys money and coupon...

Just wanted to update you ladies...I got a call from Macys a bit ago from the handbag manager at my store, she apologized, listened to my account of what happened and said I was right and that the SA should of done the exchange and she dosen't understand why she didn't. And if she didn't know what to do she should of gotten a manager to help her. She said she would address it with the SA, credit me for the shipping fee and send me $50 in Macys money for all my trouble.
So thanks for listening to my saga...sorry OP for hijacking your thread!!! :sad: :smile:

Good for you! If I have a problem, I go straight to the Store Manager and address the situation with her/him. If a letter/email works, let's do it! It saves time and energy. :smile:

I will have to be on the prowl for some clearance Coach now...lol...so much for not buying Coach at Macys anymore....lol!! :P;) I did see a small op art black hippie there the other day on sale!! :graucho:

the visa rewards coupons can be combined with anything with the way they're rang up, they scan like gift cards, so if you have those u can use with macys money and coupon...

^^ Oh thanks so much for your reply!! :smile: :smile: I am headed to the Coach much farther away...lol...not ready to run into the SA yet...and well they carry the most Coach in the area so, hope I find something good!! :smile:

^^ Oh thanks so much for your reply!! :smile: :smile: I am headed to the Coach much farther away...lol...not ready to run into the SA yet...and well they carry the most Coach in the area so, hope I find something good!! :smile:

I can't wait to hear an even MORE happy ending (although $50 and a shipping refund would make me happy enough, LOL). I think customer service is just a dying art in the U.S. in general. I just started a new job and I told my boss (she's a divorce attorney on her own and I'm her entire office staff) that I want to get a Kerig so that I can offer her clients something to drink. (There's no running water in the office, so that seems to me to be the best way to do it.) I'm also KILLING potential clients with kindness, since I don't want them going elsewhere!!! You'd THINK that Macy's sales associates would be taught the same thing - we can walk out of there and go to TONS of other places to buy whatever we want.

Sigh...well no luck today finding that magic piece of Coach...I hit three Macys! :smile: Will just have to keep checking the clearance for the perfect piece! I have two monthes...lol! ;)