Macy's pre-sale info & no Qee on toki bag

1. So I got my Spiaggia yesterday at Macy's :rolleyes:- the pre-sale was a bit confusing. I bought the bag, got 25% off, then another 15% for opening an account. but the weird thing is that you get the 15% on your statement not at the cashier and you can't take your bag home. You have to pick it up on Wednesday, 7/18- Also most importantly, Macy's takes the Qee off of the bags, so you have to ask for it- they put your bag into a plastic Macy's bag, staple a ticket and your receipt to it and store it away until next Wednesday- very weird, not sure if I would do Pre-sale again.:sad:

2. Cool about the sale luck for you folks..but i wonder why the qee thing if they're putting the bag you bought in the back anyway? Make sure you check the little leather piece cuz I'm sure they will eff some up while taking the qees off. I know my bf messed my porta's one up :sad:

3. wait they took it off before or after you bought the bag? If it was before... some macys do that to keep them from being stolen...

Anywhoo as for the presale it's always like that... some places don't even charge charge your bag until the day of the sale and some do it the day u buy it but to keep it as "bought on sale date" you have to leave it and pick it up on the sale date... that's how the presales work in the bags department. It's like you're putting them on hold until the sale that's all

4. i just went to macys like 4 hours ago... they dont do the sale anymore the SA told me "sorry for expensive bags we dont offer that thing" even though the sign said "ENTIRE STOCK"? what the hell. anyways she said "we only give u a 10 dollar gift card thing for every 50 dollars u spend"

5. Pre-sales at Macy's is exactly that. You pre-purchase the sale price, and then pick it up at the store on the day the sale starts...hence pre-sale pickup.

And an SA told me some of them do take the qees of and some dont. Jenn's right, it's because too many people have stolen the qees off the bags! Then they give it to you at the register. Just make sure to ask just in case you get a clue-less SA lol.

6. Someone tell me...is Qee pronounced "KEE" or "KWEE"? This has been driving me nuts!

-SB

7. LOL "key"

8. its a KEE, QEE, KEY :biggrin:

9. Thanks, ladies. When I think about it, "kwee" sounds a little dirty, somehow... :huh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

-SB

10. speaking of qees... on my bag the head wouldnt turn! i was like HMM WAT IS THIS! i twisted it and it wouldnt move so i thought it was going to break... then i hear like a CLICK and now it moves >.>; i wonder if i broke it lmao

11. I had a qee like that...his leg wouldn't move...so I pushed it as hard as I could and whoops, I broke his leg off :shame: I'm so tired of him anyway, lately I've been taking his sorry butt off my bag. :roflmfao:

12. Hi, Jessaka- yes, I messed up my leather on my playground luna and I freaked out.

BTW: my Qee head just came off this week during a meeting- I was like "OMG" and everyone was looking at me like is was nutz

13. Hi, Jessaka- yes, I messed up my leather on my playground luna and I freaked out.

BTW: my Qee head just came off this week during a meeting- I was like "OMG" and everyone was looking at me like is was nutz