Macys Mislabel Pirata~

man i bet macy is sure teasing us!!! ...i was told that there is a new style...but no clue as to which print will it come out in... i doubt there will be a new qee though..but cross your fingers ..who knows..maybe someone who works for them read this and knows that we are tired of the boring ol' qee!

I was in Macy's today and they had a regular Sportsac with a Tokidoki price tag on it!!!:wtf:

Someone must have switched the tags. It looked like it had been returned because it had one of those extra sku stickers on it!!! Macy's needs to get with it and learn a little about their products!!!

oh my gosh, more pictures of AMORE!!!! :drool: Seeing this totally makes me waiver on my zucca/gioccio decision!!! I really like how amore looks in the gioccio, but i wanna see how it looks in the zucca!!

Woooow.:drool: I love the Amore print in the gioco bag style. I reallyu think I'm gonna get it instead of a zucca like I thought. Plus, isn't it a little cheaper? Anyways, it's funny they put the print that everyone is waiting for up and none of the others.....

I'm half and half right now. I'd pick the mamma mia because I would be able to get more of the print on it, and it's a shoulder-ish bag - but the mesh pockets do bother me a bit, since they would look quite nastaaay if they were black.

The side pocket will be BLACK !
Look under the Cucciolo Bag and click on pirata print. The print cames out to be an Amore print bag.
Here is a quick link:
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=234917&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results#

The side mesh pocket is still BLACK!!!