macys friends and family

I know the Lord & Taylor F&F discount includes Coach. On the Macys discount card it says: Excludes cosmetics, fragrances, select licensed depts., everyday values, restaurants, wine, gift cards, bridal kiosks, J&R Epress, Furs, and previous purchases. The only thing I can think of it being excluded is under select licensed depts.

My macy*s F&F invite reads:

*Excludes Everyday Value items, cosmetics, fragrances, bridal kiosks, electronic gift cards, services, select leased departments, special orders & previous purchases. Coach and Toys are excluded at macys.com Cannot be combined with any other offer. This offer is not transferable.

macys.com prices, promotions and selections may differ from those at macysweddingchannel.com and in Macy's branded stores. Prices and promotions (e.g., promotion codes or free shipping) offered online may not be used in stores, and store prices and promotions (e.g., coupons or additional discounts) may not be used online.

Hope this helps...

My Macy's is including Coach in the F&F Sale. I was there last night and ended up with a 35% discount because I got the 20% F&F discount and an extra 15% off for opening a Macy's account.

I just tried the coupon code from my F&F card on macys.com. It worked fine and took off the 20% discount and reflected it in the shopping cart. The coupon code I have is MACYSFF .

It works in-store. My friend works at in cosmetics in Macy's and when she gave me the F&F thing, she specially told me it works on Coach because she knows how much I've been eyeing those legacy bags!