MACYS FRIENDS AND FAMILY! :-p

1. HELLO GUYS!!
    I WAS IN MACYS TODAY AND AN EMPLOYEE TOLD ME FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS COMING UP WEDNESDAY (DON'T KNOW ABOUT IF ITS THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK)
    Has anyone heard about it?

2. WHA? I haven't received a card. I'd be really upset if they're having that promo again and I didn't get my coupon.

Is that something that only the SA's are giving out? As in "Friends and Family " of Macy's employees? Last time, I got one with my statement.

3. It s not just for employees to give out.. i didnt get one in the mail either so maybe it is next week.. then again you know how macys is late with mailing coupons

4. yvalenz, if I understand you correctly, Macy's sends F&F coupons to their credit card customers? If so, I'm getting a card!! Can you use them over the phone or online? I don't have a Macy's anywhere near me...

5. That's how I got it the last time. It was either in with my statement or one of their mailings. I usually get coupons every month, although this last month it feels like I'm getting one a weeek.

I'm checking the mail!

6. They will give you the discount with or without the coupon. I think that last F&F you could print out the coupon from the website. Check that out.

7. I got a coupon last week, I don't recall it saying friends and family but I do recall reading the fine print and didn't see them say Coach was off limits for it lol

8. I haven't gotten anything for F&F yet. I did get some coupons recently from them but they all excluded Coach as usual.

9. I used to wrok at Macys you cannot use any coupons to purchase high end products such as coach.

10. My Macy's SA told me that F&F isn't until November... :confused1:

11. i'm pretty sure you can. friends and family does not exclude coach.

12. It does not exclude coach. I worked for macys for 3 yrs i m positive about it. Employees themselves get to use the coupon to get 20% on top of their other 20%

13. How much is the Macy's discount?

14. Please keep us posted on when F&F is....I cant wait to go!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

15. That's what I thought. ??? twice a year, may/nov