Macy's Fashion Cash - get $10 for every $50 spent

When we redeem the cash cards, I saw a disclaimer on the back that said "cannot be combined with any other offer" so I was wondering does that mean that you can only use one of the cards at a time? Or would they still let you use multiple cards at a time? I hope they let you use more than one of those cards at a time.

you can use more than one of the cards but you cant use the cards with any of the coupons

If you picked up your cash card at a counter, you'll notice that the associates are keeping tabs on the cards by entering the barcode associated with the cash cards on paper. I think that's how they keep track of them to see which ones were distributed and cashed in if you don't turn in the cards. I've already returned some bags and I turned in the cash cards associated with the purchase too.

hm...thats not what I heard. The log only indicated the amount of purchase plus the number of cards given out. There's nothing to track it down. I am going to double check tomorrow. From what I remember , if you are given any cash reward, you are not able to get cash back if the merchandise is returned, you would just lose the value basically, however, if you do an exchange, it would not be a matter!!

I wish the new print would come out before the card expires!!

Congrats SeaTokilover!! :tup: Let us know how you like your bags when you get them!!

My Lamore Zuccas arrived today! Wahooooooo! They are soooooooo beautiful! I've got one with great Adios/CiaoCiao placements, and the other has great Green Tea and Sushi couple placements. I'm torn on which one to keep. I'm like a crow, and :heart::heart::heart: the shiney gold zipper pulls and hardward on the Lamore. Sparkle, sparkle! (I hope Vacanze has Navy blue straps, with shiney silver hardware, or even better, end the line with colored hardware like they started it with.)

I'm so grateful to this forum for sharing the sale going on in California! I could not afford to buy these purses otherwise! I'll be sure to share any sales in the NW region when they happen!

OK just to try and get this straight. I can get the style I want with my star cash cards (using all of them and money on top) and I can exchange it for another print but in the same style later?????
It looks to me as if when you return it you LOSE the star cash points.

Tokidokiblog is annoucing that Pulse has their Tutti prints in stock now. Hopefully that means that Macy's will have it before the 29th so we can use our Macy's Bucks / Fashion dollars on them! Yay!

Tehlilone - I hope Nordtrom's has it for you. Then I can tell my hubby at SDCC to look for the lady with the big red hat, and the cool Tutti purse! LOL!

I just called Macy's Downtown Seattle, and they don't have it yet. I asked the SA to call me when they come in, and he added me to his "special friends" book. :smile: I hope he comes through. I have 5 days to use $120 in fashion bucks. If no Tutti, then I'll use the buck on my Lamore Nuvola that should be arriving tommorrow from New York (15% off). I'll return/rebuy and use my bucks, but I'd love to use them on a nice fresh Tutti Zucca!

wow 120 huh... I only have $40 lol... btw who was looking for the tutti canguro? I'm going to be checking horton when I get down there on wednesday mayhaps or after SDCC closes... if there's something up there I can let whoever wanted to kno... know it's there

My Sister visited Seattle last week, and I turned her onto Tokidoki. :smile: She bought purses at Macy's and gave me her dollars, since the dollars in our region can only be used in our region. So nice of her! :smile: