Macys.com and Coach = I'm furious

1. I'm heated right now so bear with my pissyness.

I ordered a punch signature stripe mini skinny on April 4th. I received a SHIPMENT confirmation on April 6th confirming that the item was shipped. I received an email TODAY April 11th saying, "oops we don't have this item now." Infuriated, I called the 1800 # that was in the email because 1) I want this item, 2) it was there when I bought it, 3) they were only refunding me $29.91!, 4) I demand better service than this.

I called and the associate assured me that I was getting a full refund MINUS the shipping! WTF???? I didn't get the damn thing so why the hell do I have to pay shipping because some broccoli for a brain imbecile forgot to mention they were sold out.
    I sent an email demanding a higher up to contact me via phone concerning this. I am considering canceling my macys charge card (card holder since 2000).

I have never had service this bad with Macys, EVER. My head hurts because I'm mad. Someone better contact me about it :cursing:

2. I'd be pissed to! Unless you received an item and returned it, shipping should always be returned!

3. OMG--Wait, they are charging you shipping for an item that was never even shipped? How do they justify that one?

Sorry you're not getting the mini-skinny! :sad:
    Tell us how it works out!

Amy

4. Oh hell no. They need to give you a FULL refund and a gift card. And an apology!

5. I am sorry about what happened to you. This is just bad business practice by Macy's. How can you pay shipping on something you never received. This just does not make any sense at all.

6. Call back. Macy's is supposed to have a new dedication to customer service. At least that's what the SA's have been telling me at my local store.

7. Here's the email I got today where they said they were giving me back $29.41. Where was the rest of it? It cost me $53.xx after shipping.

[​IMG]

8. Call the number back and ask to speak to a supervisor and calmy explain the situation and tell them that this is UNACCEPTABLE!

Also the Macy's in Sherman Oaks, CA has the mini skinny in punch.

9. Call back. Macy's is supposed to have a new dedication to customer service. At least that's what the SA's have been telling me at my local store.

10. I'm on hold....

11. WTH???? Grr... keep us informed, I hope you get this settled soon!

12. omg that's crazy!!! definitely keep us updated ... you better get all your money back.

13. ...and the call was dropped! :cursing:

I'm going to go cool down for a bit, and THEN I'll call back.

14. Thats just awful!! I would be so :cursing: Let us know how you get on!!

15. Wow, that's crazy. I don't understand why you are not getting a full refund-you did not return it because you never got it and it is not your fault that it is not in stock. They should have had a note on the e-mail stating why you would be receiving that much back. There should be some explanation. I hope gets resolved how you want. Good luck.