Macy's After Thanksgiving Sale

missaudrie

Collector
O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
So is anyone going to try to head out to a Macy's to see if they have any good deals on purses? I went to one last year but I didnt look at the Coach purses. Im for sure going to this year. Sometimes they have really good deals. This happened last month....the day after my boyfriend bought me a dooney &bourke mini gym bag for $160 I went to Macy's and saw a Coach scribble tote for $84 :crybaby: I called him a.s.a.p. but he said that he would rather me just keep the d&b bag because even though it was more expensive it was still a gift.
Hopefully since it is the after thanksgiving sale they'll have better deals.

So is anyone going to try to head out to a Macy's to see if they have any good deals on purses? I went to one last year but I didnt look at the Coach purses. Im for sure going to this year. Sometimes they have really good deals. This happened last month....the day after my boyfriend bought me a dooney &bourke mini gym bag for $160 I went to Macy's and saw a Coach scribble tote for $84 :crybaby: I called him a.s.a.p. but he said that he would rather me just keep the d&b bag because even though it was more expensive it was still a gift.
Hopefully since it is the after thanksgiving sale they'll have better deals.
COACH scribble tote for $84?! Ack! I've been trying to get a scribble tote for a while now. Grrrr. I'll probably stop in the mall later on today. I can't right now. I have to go back to sleep. :yes:

Our Macy's doesn't have Coach but I went to Dillard's and they had a total of 3 bags on sale for 25% off. They have better sales throughout the year for no reason at all.

I'm going there tomorrow morning.
If I see something COACH that I would enjoy- great.
But I'm more interested in the jewelry..thats where I get all my xmas shopping done lol.
and I've been after this little ladybug necklace for the past two months, so I HOPE they'll still have it.