Macys 20% off tokidoki tutti

Thanks everyone!!! Now I'm just thinking maybe I don't qualify. I used to put EVERYTHING on my Macy's card but figures that lately I was trying to be smart about it and not charge that thing up so I dunno if I will qualify but it's worth a shot!! ;)

So what are you guys buying w/your coupons??

BTW why don't they ever send you those rewards coupons at a good time? It's like when there's nothing in the store you get all the rewards coupons and there's nothing to buy! :cursing:

Eh, doesn't hurt to ask...you never know. Maybe they total purchases for more than 12 months and they look at historical spending too!

i got a bambinone tutti with my 20% off coupon today!! and then got an adios star canguro and pirata bv on sale already for 25% off plus and extra 40% off then used the coupon for an additional 20% off!! Geez, they should be paying me to take the bags!! hehe.

haven't had any luck with the macys sales this season.... SA told me tokidoki was NOT on sale @ all this weekend! (Valley Fair - who i think were hiding their bags in the back...)

Macys Oakridge had one nice SA but less bags... one pirata gioco for $72
Macys Stoneridge had a few pieces of Adios Star on SALE 25% off.... don't know if the one day sale made them any cheaper tho...

so i was disappointed and didn't buy anything altho i did have a 15% off coupon becuz if they're having a sale, it should have been 25% off but i was tired of dealing with SAs who didn't know the deal

haven't had any luck with the macys sales this season.... SA told me tokidoki was NOT on sale @ all this weekend! (Valley Fair - who i think were hiding their bags in the back...)

Macys Oakridge had one nice SA but less bags... one pirata gioco for $72
Macys Stoneridge had a few pieces of Adios Star on SALE 25% off.... don't know if the one day sale made them any cheaper tho...

so i was disappointed and didn't buy anything altho i did have a 15% off coupon becuz if they're having a sale, it should have been 25% off but i was tired of dealing with SAs who didn't know the deal

I don't bother with the SAs either. They're too clueless so I go and check the prices of the items on those scanner things that they have throughout the store instead of relying on the SAs.