MAC pigment???

1. I don't have a Mac counter near me, so I don't know much about their stuff and am wondering what how you use the pigment? (I got a sample of it) It looks too loose to put on!!! THanks in advance for any suggestions.
  2. I use put it on with a regular eyeshadow brush. The key is to hold a tissue under your eyes while you apply it though. If not, it'll fall all over your face.
  3. Use water to apply it, wet a sponge applicator just slightly (too much water will make the application uneven) then dip it into the pigment and then onto your lid. using MAC mixing medium instead of water is even better, but it looks a lot like water so if you're just experimenting with pigments it's the best solution
  4. I either put a tiny bit on my brush (trust me, a little goes a loooong way) & apply it. Or I dip my brush in water & pat it a little so it's just damp not soaking wet & then dip it into the pigment & apply it like that.
  5. I have a ton of sponge tip eyeshadow applicators that I use once and throw away when using pigments. I wet the tip a little bit, dip into the pigment (make sure it's only a small amount) then apply it. Sometimes I pour a little into my cream eyeshadows. Works great that way!
  6. i take the pigment off the underside of the lid, so i take up less that way and it's just right for applying straight onto eyelids. i just lightly press my brush into it.