Mac lovers

hmmmm how did you girls find out all this info (i.e. shipping dates, colors, etc) from luna boston and three sirens, if they're not on the main RM page? more importantly, how do i see some pics and pre-order them? heehee..

Hi rainyjewels! Generally you can just email Amy at Three Sirens (her email is on the store's website) or Luna Boston and they will answer your questions. They can also send you pre-order links. As for pics, I would scour the threads here in the subforum! HTH! :smile:

PS: Cool avatar. ;)

^^sometimes you change the number on the link when you're browsing lunaboston.com and you might be able to find the hidden pre-order link. it's fun to do when you're bored! LOL

as for 3sirens, I just saved the old link to the Lapis(because I've been thinking about getting it for months now but haven't taken the plunge)...and you can find some other pre-orders from there...
http://www.threesirens.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=420

^^sometimes you change the number on the link when you're browsing lunaboston.com and you might be able to find the hidden pre-order link. it's fun to do when you're bored! LOL

as for 3sirens, I just saved the old link to the Lapis(because I've been thinking about getting it for months now but haven't taken the plunge)...and you can find some other pre-orders from there...
http://www.threesirens.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=420

I have the link saved as well!! Jo you haven't seen a picture of the actual Lapis have you? I asked RMMaven if it was a cross between lighter than Navy and Darker than Cobalt or if it was the never produced electric blue. Have you heard anything about it?

Just wanted to update my previous posts with new dates from Amanda at LB

Luna Boston:
Fluorescent Pink - In Stock!
Tangerine (2/3)
Black (2/28)
Grape (2/28)
Ostrich Embossed Dark Brown (2/28)
Ostrich Embossed Yellow (2/28)
Lapis (3/31)
Almond (4/30)
Seaglass (4/30)

Three Sirens:
Black (2/28)
Creme (2/28)
Coral (3/31)
Lapis (3/31)
Pale Bronze (3/31)

I just ordered the last black MAC from MUSETEN....hopefully it will come as-pictured and defect-free!! ::crosses fingers:: I even called MUSETEN to make sure my order went through and the nice young lady assured me that it did (never ordered from there before but experience has been so far so good!). AHHH I'm so excited, my very first MAC :nuts: I have been waiting for the tassles and dog leash clasp... weeee!!!!

I have the link saved as well!! Jo you haven't seen a picture of the actual Lapis have you? I asked RMMaven if it was a cross between lighter than Navy and Darker than Cobalt or if it was the never produced electric blue. Have you heard anything about it?

this is the only picture I've seen of the Lapis...but I don't know if the shade is true to life or just darker in the pics...but it's such a gorgeous blue!

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/introducing-the-rebecca-minkoff-diaper-bag-knocked-up-367784.html