MAC Cosmetics And Their New 2008 Spring line.Plus HEATHERETTE

I just got back from Macys and got everything I wanted and the SA was the nicest I have ever encountered at MAC. We chatted about Heatherette for probably half an hour and played with everything.Shes so dissappointed they couldn't have an even for it. MAC hasn't sent them the stand yet so they had to just spread everything out on the counter.

103_0401.jpg

I got the 2 shadow trios, lipstock in lollipop loving, Lip glasses in Sock Hop and starlet kiss, Pigment in Pink pearl, liners in Black fun/pop blue, fab Orchid/dash lily, and Nighthawk front row.

103_0402.jpg

The heatherette packaging slips off and the real boxes are pink MAC boxes.

103_0404.jpg

Sock hop lipglass on the left, starlet kiss on the right, the 2 trias and lollipop loving on the bottom.

103_0388.jpg

Pencils top to bottom:Fab Orchid/Dash Lily, Black Funk/Pop Blue, Nighthawk/Front row and the Pink Pearl Pigment.

103_0393.jpg

Pencil swatches left to right: Dash lily/fab orchid,Pop Blue/Black funk,Nighthawk/front row.
I tried to take pics of the eyeshadows but they didn't come out very well, I might try later.

I love everything, this collection is so great!:yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

I went to MAC and did some damage today:nuts:
-Lollipop Loving
-Fleshpot
-Sock Hop
-Sugar Trance (I know its from Fafi, but its soooo pretty!!)
-Bonus Beat

I thought the bright pink colors were way to out there for my lips.

Something definitely is going on with the Heatherette collection. I got an invite to the launch in Georgetown but since I now live in upstate new york (3 months left) there is only a mac counter inside Macy's. The mac inside macy's claims that macy's has "lost" their heatherette boxes so they cannot guarantee any kind of firm product launch date because they do not have any product to sell. I have a gift card to macy's that is obviously burning a hole in my pocket and my final barrister's ball on saturday evening. I could only get a 2:30 PM appointment to have lashes/makeup done (let's hope my model in a bottle spray works) and they cannot even tell me if the collection will be available, but they have booked appointments beginning on friday of next week for the collection. I just hope they haven't sold out. I might have to call daily to check.

Went out today applying for jobs at MAC and I couldnt resist! I bought hollywood nights and style minx (two hot pinks) They are extremly wearable IMO I am NC45 and I love them on my skin and together is soo freaking trannylicious! I mean it is hot to death I love it. I am def going back for everything else particularly the trios...

I pretty much liked everything except fleshpot lipstick and bonus beat lipglass, they were just blah to me... Other than that everything else is hot in this collection. FYI: alpha girl beauty powder is extremely light, it wouldn't even show up on my NC25 skin. Has anyone tried the patent leather like lashes, they rock!

I finally tried my Apha Girl and Lollipop Lovin on my face last night and I love both of them! I kept hearing bad things about Alpha Girl, but it definitely shows up on me and the color is different than anything else I have. It reminds me of an orangey version of Benefit Dandelion. It comes out like a sheer cantaloupe color on my bare skin (haven't tried it with foundation yet), yet it doesn't look orange or peach or even pink. It's kind or weird... I tried Lollipop lovin on by itself and it looked nice, but when I put Tarte gloss in Westley on top, it looked gorgeous- like this glassy apricot candy color :girlsigh: