M first BBag is here!!!

1. I love how different it looks in various shades of light. And what a change from my Chloe Paddy's....it weighs nothing! My chiropractor is gonna miss me! :lol:

I can't stop smiling...now I know what all the fuss was about! :love:

meandtruffrev.JPG meandtruffrev2.jpg trufflerevfront.JPG trufflerev5.jpg
  2. oh! it's beautiful! congrats debsmith, on ur first of "many" b-bags :p

3. uh oh, she's now crossed over to the dark and broke side! congrats! you are now one of us. where did you buy your bag from? balny? looks like they sent you a nice one!

4. GORGEOUS colour! CONGRATS!!!!!!! What colour is that?

5. Congrats !!!!!!!!
    Your truffe Twiggy is just TDF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. OMG you look like a million bucks!!

7. DebSmith congrats on your first b-bag... we'll be seeing more i suppose?? hehe..

You baby is beautiful!! congrats again!

8. Deb..... beautiful bag and you are gorgeous. It looks fabulous on you! I love Twiggy and I love the truffle. Congratulations!!!:yes:

9. that looks stunning. And your beautiful happy smile is so uplifting, your joy infectious!!!

Congratulations!!! I love your twiggy!

10. All the comments are so sweet....

eping and fromparis....Thank you!!! :heart:

rocco You are way too sweet! :blush:

Oh Donna! I got it from Bob Ellis (Bob Ellis Shoes) or call him at 843-722-2515 in Charleston...ask for Bill. He is such a doll, very helpful, will take lots of photos and email them to you if you have a request. And unlike BalNY their return policy is very generous....14 days and you can return/exchange until you're 100% satisfied. That's what sold me. If you spend that kind of money on a bag you should have that kind of service.

seahorseinstripes I'm afraid you're right....I'm already wondering what color next?? :wtf:

sharbear508 It's Truffle...great fun color. Especially great with jeans!

11. Oh my....you are too kind!! :rolleyes: Thank you!!

12. LOL!! Funny how these bags make you smile all over, isn't it?! :yes: Thank you!! My husband is going to know something is up when he walks in the door! :nuts:

13. congrats on ur first bbag!! they are so addicitng and fun!

14. It's a beautiful Truffe Twiggy and it looks perfect for you! Congratulations and enjoy!

15. Welcome to the club :smile:
    Congratulations on getting a bag that makes you so happy!!!