M.A.C. or AVON? --Need Opinions!

1. I mean, yeah... M.A.C. is very pricey.

Avon is way cheaper, and of great quality. Is M.A.C. worth the money, or would I be getting my money's worth with Avon?

Thanks! :confused1:
  2. I am a MAC-aholic, so my vote is with MAC :smile:
  3. I think you need to do an apples to apples comparison. I know Avon has great quality stuff but I know for sure their eyeshadows and blushes are not as long-wearing as MAC's
  4. What types of makeup do you want to buy? For the most part, I'd say go with MAC. It's great quality and really not that expensive compared to other high-end lines.
  5. Not into Avon makeup. love their bubble bath, but everything else is sub-par in my opinion.
  6. While Avon is quite good for their prices, MAC is even better. And considering the prices on other high-end lines, MAC is quite affordable. And better quality than Avon, definitely.
  7. MAC is better quality than Avon, which makes the price increase worth it imo. And has been mentioned, compared to other dept. store brands MAC is very reasonably priced.
  8. I love Avon's mascara but don't use any of their other makeup products. I do use their ANEW skin care line and really like it. I also like Avon for a hundred other things not related to makeup.

I love Mac but have recently discovered Makeup For Ever which is high quality at great prices.
  9. Mac!
  10. I'm a MAC girl too! Their line of products are so broad. I'm sure you'll find something that suits you best.
  11. I like MAC too, but I have never used Avon. I like that MAC colors are vibrant and long-lasting.
  12. MAC all the way. They have the most amazing eyeshadows and pigments! The range of colors never ends!
  13. I'm a MAC girl all the way!!!