LV's Silver Miroir Papillon vs. Chanel's Light Silver Reissue in 226

?

Which one should I buy?

1. LV's Silver Miroir Papillon

2. Chanel's Light Silver Reissue in 226

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay. So I WANT THEM BOTH. But obviously, I can't have them both so I need to pick one from them. I posted it here instead not to be biased of both forum's section. LOL.

I'm both in love with the LV's Miroir Collection (Silver) and the Light Silver Reissue.

Which one do you prefer and why?

2. I love the silver Miroir Pap (I have the silver and gold Speedys and the gold Pochette). If you can find one now, go for that one-they're so shiny and beautiful in person, pics really don't do them justice. Otherwise if you can't find one, the Chanel is gorgeous too.

3. i prefer the chanel.

4. Can we see pictures for those of use who think we know what we're choosing between but aren't 100% sure?!

5. no doubt, go for chanel!:p

6. i'd vote for the reissue, but that's my personal preference. both are nice and different from each other. which one do you like more or use more?

7. i love LV but i think the reissue is more classic.

8. I want a bling bling handbag. :biggrin: :yes:

9. Definitely the Reissue!

10. i think the miroir papillon is a more bling bling handbag:jammin:

11. Chanel reissue for me, no doubt about that.

12. CHANEL all the way! Saw the Pap in person the other day and didn't think much of it.:nogood:

13. Chanel because Vuitton is too shiny.

14. Chanel. ♥

15. Having checked these out now before wading in, my personal preference is for Chanel but I reckon the LV is more 'bling bling' as per your requirements!