LVs product after service vs. coach!?!

Coach used to be second in line after LV for me. What attracted me to the line was that I've only heard good things about their leather goods and their repair service was wonderful (may even exceed some other luxury lines I dare not mention). However, after reading how quality has went downhill compared to years back and outsourcing, I became a little turned off. It's incredible how cheap Coach used to be and now prices have raised without justification (since most, not all but most, of their products are made in China); I give more leeway to LV price jumps than Coach. I still think Coach is great (after all, I want a book tote from their line! :drool: :heart: ), but I've shifted my interest now on Dooney and Bourke when it comes to lower-end designers (cheaper, some items are made in Italy and the U.S., and they offer a year warranty and repairs)...I know D&B gets bashed, but I don't care, cause I still like it!:yes:

As for LV...

How LV charges for repairs doesn't really bother me since 1.) the bags wear and tear extremely well (at least, in my experience so far), and 2.) I kinda expect those kinds of charges from a luxury line. And I have to admit that LV repairs tend to be better than some other luxury lines I know of. :smile: