LVR Delivery - Record Time! New Additions to my Bbag Family!

1. I came home this a.m. from running errands - look what was waiting for me!

[​IMG]

Here are photos of new first weekender, GH Bleu Glacier, and a new GH anthracite work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm throwing in some photos of some cute Balenciaga skirts that I picked up too! Can't wait to wear them this fall with tights and cute boots!

[​IMG]

FedEx just left this at my door. Haven't heard from them yet with regard to my duty charges. Yikes! I also ordered some really cute Chloe shoes, Corto ???(can't remember how to spell it) handbags), and some other clothes. Everything was beautifully packaged and in perfect condition!

2. Both bags are beautiful but the blue WE is STUNNING!!:yahoo:

3. oh my! they are TDF!!!!

4. Beautiful :drool: !!!

How is the leather on the Bleu Glacier?

5. Beautiful bags and i just adore those skirts, hot!

6. Congrats, I LOVE your bags so much, and your cute skirts!!!!!!

7. Corto Moltedo?

loving the anthra, the skirts will look adorable over opaque tights.

Congrats!!

8. :yahoo:CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo: The bags are STUNNING!!!!!:love::love::love: It must feel like your bday:balloon:!!! Is it? LOL:lol: Use them well!!! The skirts are super cute too!!!!:heart:

9. wow...drooling~

10. Wow, lovely, those new Bbags of yours are BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!! Which Corto Moltedo did you get? I've been interested in those, and also Gerard Darel, bags...

11. Wow love them all.

12. CONGRATS lovely...... :flowers: what a day :yahoo:! Both bags are GORGEOUS :drool: I'm so happy for you :heart:!
    Thank you for sharing !

13. Congrats:yahoo: i love the Periwinkle combo with the Gold.:tup: Modeling pics please.:p

14. :nuts::nuts::nuts: I absolutely love them! And those skirts are so cute! Congrats:heart:

15. SCORE!!

Those skirts are totally hot!!!